RIP Devin Patrick June 6, 2009 - 36 wks

My heart goes out to you and your family i am so sorry for your loss
xxxRIP little Devin xxx

:hug:Rest in peace little one-this bought me a little peace,something i wish for your mummyxx

An Angel Never Dies

Don't let them say, I wasn't born
That something stopped my heart
I felt each tender squeeze you gave
I've loved you from the start.

Although my body you can't hold,
It doesn't mean I'm gone.
This world was worthy, not, of me
God chose that I move on.

I know the pain that drowns your soul,
What you are forced to face.
You have my word, I'll fill your arms
Someday we will embrace.

You'll hear that it was "meant to be,
God doesn't make mistakes"
But that won't soften your worst blow..
Or make your heart not ache.

I'm watching over all you do,
another child you'll bear.
Believe me when I say to you,
That I am always there.

There will come a time, I promise you
When you will hold my hand,
Stroke my face and kiss my lips
And then you'll understand.

Although, I've never breathed your air,
Or gazed into your eyes..
That doesn't mean I never "was"
An Angel Never Dies........

I don't know what i can say, but God bless you both and your little man xx

So sorry you lost your gorgeous boy, I know how hard it is to leave the hospital with empty belly + arms. I really hope you have friends + family to help you both through this. Have you had support from your GP or have you tried SANDS? I found SANDS really supportive when my first baby Emily was born sleeping
Thinking of you both
xxxxxxxx

Im so sorry for your loss. I send my thoughts to you, your OH and your family.

xxxx

I'm so very sorry for your loss :hugs:

Rest in peace little Devin x x x

I am crying after having read your story-it brought back memories of my own loss at 5mths pregnant. Mine happened 9 weeks ago. I know how you feel, it's like having the biggest promise ever made to you, full of hopes, dreams and preparation, being broken with you neither having just started or completed the journey although the end felt near. I still haven't got over losing my first born boy. I never will. But we must live in hope and with faith that we will be blessed again. I am so sorry for your loss. I wish women and couples did not have to go through this pain cos it's the cruelest experience in life.

oh honey, i truly don't know what to say. i can only imagine the pain and loss you're experiencing and offer all my hugs for what they're worth :hugs:

Im so sorry this has happened to you and your family.No words will make you feel better but I am sure your little one is at peace and looking down on his brave mummy!

" We hold our childrens hands for a while and their hearts forever"

I know you will be feeling an indescribeable amount of pain and loss and I hope time heals this in some way for you and you can take comfort in your memories of your sweet little boy.

Lots of love and hugs to you and your family and may baby devins dreams be filled with fun and laughter.

xx

I'm so so sorry for your loss. You story brought tears to my eyes. Your in my thoughts and prayers. x

There are no words to say how sorry I am for your loss :cry: Thinking of you and your family at this terrible time.

Rest in Peace Devin, may the angels look after you now :hugs:

xx

I am so very sorry. We lost our baby in March, but I was only three months along; I can not imagine the pain you are going through. I hope as each day passes, you feel a bit better.

Brought Me To Tears =[ Im Sooo Sorry That You Had to Go Through This RIP Angel Devin xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->