RIP Devin Patrick June 6, 2009 - 36 wks

OMGOSH hunny :'(, im sorry i dont have any words to say that will take the pain away but i wanted to let you know im thinking about you and your family at this devastating time!! the hugest hugs in the world :hugs: xxxxxxxxx

Oh sweetie. As other people have said, there are no words to make it better but hopefully with the support and love of the people around you the pain will start to ease.
You have been so strong to get this far - you should be proud of yourself.

My thoughts are with you and your family.

Hx

I am so so sorry :cry: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

RIP little Devin! :hugs:x

oh honey...! I am so, so sorry for your devastating loss. Devin is a beautiful name. :hug:

Oh my god, that is so tragic. I feel so sad for you and can't even begin to imagine what you are going through! There's nothing I can say that will make you feel any better, but you are in my thoughts. Things like this should never happen. I hope you can find some comfort with your friends and family xxxxx

My thoughts are with you and your family right now. :hugs:

:hug: r.i.p. darling Devin

this is so horrible sweetie... you are in my thoughts BIG TIME! :hug:

oh hun i'm really sorry for the loss of your sweet boy devin. may he play happily with all our angels in the sky.

huge :hugs: coming your way hunni you have been so brave to go through what you have no mother should experience it but sadly it does happen. i lost my jessica at 19 weeks and like you take comfort in those 19 happy weeks i was pg with her as i have never been happier then i was whilst pg with her.

post here as much or less as you like hunni as there is always someone with a listening ear. x

Hun I am so sorry <3 Words can't describe how you must be feeling right now but rest assured we are all here to help. If you ever need to talk just pm me I'll always be around to talk or just to listen <3 R.I.P Devin

I am so deeply sorry for your loss. You are so brave to share this with us all. Devin will be watching over you. RIP angel.

Hugs.

I am so so sorry you and your husband, for all of your family.
I cannot even begin to imagine the pain you are all going through. My heart and prayers go out to you all. You are incredibly brave. Much love to you all.

I am sorry for your loss hun
RIP little one x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"