rising cervix

sandflower

Reaction score
I've been checking my cervix to see if it gets the glassy-smooth feeling it had for my chemical pregnancy. Other than that I can't really symptom spot because I took Plan B, but too late to stop ovulation from occurring a couple of hours later (darkening OPK followed many hours later by ovulation pain). However, I figured there might be changes after implantation, since that has happened to me before.

Prior to 7dpo my cervix was somewhat low, open, and firm-ish. It started to feel mostly closed starting 7dpo and has been rising and getting more closed and softer feeling since then. I am currently 10dpo, and have been checking several times per day, so I can say that it seems to be consistently getting more like what I described. It doesn't have that glassy-smooth feeling, but I don't remember how close to expected AF that occurred. AF is due is less than a week.

Any cervix checkers with advice to share or similar stories?

Ok, never mind about it being consistent. It got a little lower and firm not long after posting the thread. As of this morning it's higher again, but still firm and starting to feel a little more open.

I am starting to wonder if it is supposed to feel so swollen, or if I simply never noticed before this round. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->