Rochelle and Charlotte

H

heyyady

Ok- so I've been lurking here off and on for months, knowing my girls had a high likelyhood of being premature-and first off I need to thank all of you. I feel like I was more prepared for the entire experience and it wasn't nearly as scary as I thought it would be!

That said- Please meet my girls <3 I am so proud of them I can't even express! I fought preterm labor from 26 weeks for 6 1/2 weeks- they came at 32+2 :)

Rochelle Lorianne and Charlotte Marie were born one week ago today on April 10th. Rochelle weighed 4lbs 0oz 17 inches, born at 11:55am- Charlotte 4lbs 8 and a whomping 18 1/2 inches long! born at 11:56am

This picture is day 5, the first time they were both off all breathing/air support and the first time we were able to get them together since birth- they both stopped fussing and squirming right away and their heart rates went up! :cloud9:

107.jpg

they are beautiful and what fantastic weights :thumbup: x

What a gorgepus pic, welcome to the Premature Babies section! :)

Your girls are gorgeous! Huge congratulations. Welcome to the club!:hugs:

Rochelle was taken off her IV today! :happydance: and their feeds have been upped to 26 ml per feeding! I had to skip seeing them this morning due to a cough that I was concerned about- (Pretty sure it's allergies) but the NICU nurses have been very patient with me calling in every few hours :blush:

huge congrats hun! they are beautiful!

huge congrats!!! what gorgeous babies!!! the girls in here are amazing :) welcome xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->