Rock'n'roll bumps autumn 2013

Avenged Sevenfold are slowly growing on me thanks to scuzz. This is she are also pretty good. They were the supporting band for lacuna coil in October.

Ooooo, I don't know if you have heard already but it was announced yesterday that Nine Inch Nails are reforming and will start an extensive tour in the autum and into 2014 :)
Excited would be an understatement :happydance:

Wow, are they really? That is exciting!

Have you guys found any cute band onesies for your babies? We aren't finding out the sex but I figure regardless if it's a boy or girl we'll dress them in some band onesies and I can add a little tutu or a bow if it's a girl.

ive been looking for cute band onesies since before ellie was born but ive never really found any so if anyone finds a good site let me know :)

NIN reforming sounds good. although trent reznor isnt as hot as he used to be :blush:

ive been looking for cute band onesies since before ellie was born but ive never really found any so if anyone finds a good site let me know :)

NIN reforming sounds good. although trent reznor isnt as hot as he used to be :blush:

Haha, totally agree. Much better with long hair:winkwink:

https://www.therallyshack.co.uk/biker_baby_clothing.htm

They may not be band onesies but I do love their baby and toddler selection :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->