Roll call for 2 March mummies!

shinona

Reaction score
I've noticed a few threads this morning of people hitting 3rd trimester today. I didn't realise there were so many of us due on 2 March!

I am so pleased to be at 27 weeks! I feel like this last stage is going to fly past with Christmas time etc coming up.

Hope you all are feeling well too!

x

I'm not 2nd March :blush: but I am 3rd March, so pretty close! :happydance:

not the 2nd but the 4th so again close..............
slowly been coming over the 3rd trimester and really looking forward to posting about whether or not my waters have gone or did i just pee myself

:dohh:

really looking forward to posting about whether or not my waters have gone or did i just pee myself
Tee hee! Thanks for this line.. made me chuckle.

I'm due March 5th so have sorta been loitering between 2nd and 3rd trimester forums.

I'm 'due' 1st March, but am pencilled in for a c-section the week of 19th/20th February as baby is already big and I am small............

best wishes

I'm due 1st March, this pregnancy is flying by!!!

Aww this made me smile even though im due 10th feb, knowing people are bringing babies to the world on my 21st :)

Aww this made me smile even though im due 10th feb, knowing people are bringing babies to the world on my 21st :)

Hehe, we are kinda opposites Nyssa, I turn 30 on 9th Feb (close enough!), & my EDD is 3rd March! :thumbup:

P.S Love your name! How do you pronounce it? We have a 'yellow' bump, but if its a girl we will name her 'Nisa' (sounds like 'Lisa' but with an N) :flower:

You pronounce my name like the car nissan without the last n lol. Niss-ah. I think im going to fo early though

:wave: Shinona! Hi hun - lovely to see you in third tri. Can't believe how quickly that has passed! How are you getting on?

Jasmine_Rose set up a facebook group - everyone seems to be posting on there much more now, instead of the madhouse group. Should come join us - I'll get her to PM you if you're interested?

Take care xx

Hey

I'm due on 1st March, but am a type 1 diabetic so have been told it's likely I'll get a C-section. All measuring fine so far though - fingers crosssed the pregnancy will continue to go as well!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->