rolling baby

eliza143

mom of 1
Reaction score
i am beginning to think my lo will never roll over she is 18 weeks and when she lies on the floor she literally just lies there laughing. what age did your lo roll over :shrug:

Fran is also 18wks and has absolutely no interest in rolling whatsoever. I've read on some threads that babies haven't started to roll until about 6 months.

Bella started to roll over at about 9 or 10 weeks old.

lol i wouldnt worry just yet hun, chloe has rolled once both ways and isnt far off 7months, some babies just dont, dont worry about it though it doesnt mean shes not developing or anything like that :hugs:

It was only two days ago that Ava-Mae rolled onto her side. I don't think she'll be going all the way over anytime soon as she doesn't know what to do with her other arm!!

At least if they can't roll, if you nip to the loo or something you know they'll be where you left them when you get back!!

xx

Amara rolled over for the first time yesterday, I went out the room, having out her on her back and I cam back in and she was on her front smiling at me. It looked like she was trying to roll for about the last 2 weeks. Now she likes to roll onto her side.

Babies will do it when they are ready

:flower:

Just over 7 months and now she does it continuously!

Frankie rolled front to back at about 6.5 months old, but has literally just rolled back to front this very day at 8.5 months!! That's got to be some kind of record for laziness!!

Emily has been rolling onto her side for a few weeks, but can't figure out how to go all the way over. As blondey said, at least we know where they are if you have to nip out of the room.

We haven't had any rolling over yet, but he can sit up and has done from 5 months lol!
x

My lo rolled from front to back at about 5 months and still hasn't done back to front. Now at 7 months she doesn't roll at all, I'm sure she has worked out that if she cries we will do it for her!

Izzy rolled from back to front at bang on 5 months. She still hasn't worked out how to roll back though!

Lil rolled on her side for weeks, and just started rolling from back to front at the weekend, at 23 weeks old xx

Holly rolled from front to back for the first time today, she's 23 weeks. She hasn't done it the other way yet, she tries though :haha: It's much easier when they can't roll. My friend's baby rolls around the room and nothing is safe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->