Rotherham meet

leahsbabybump

Mummy to 3
Reaction score
Hellooooo ladies,

Im thinking it would be great for all us rotherham and nearby ladies to meet up in rotherham next week. :happydance:
Im in serious need of some mummy friends

Wednesday would be the best day for me about 1ish.

What does everyone else think? If that day and time is no good then we could swap and change so we can all make it :thumbup:

people whos coming

leahsbabybump
sapphire1
kandbump
daniellelk
tanya

Hmm, seen as its a new thread it may be better to put it forward a week or two? Maybe let people get chatting on here first :haha: :)?

Any time for me... I'm free whenever lol! Just thought people could have a chin wag on here first.. idk up to you lol... Let's see if anyone else joins first :haha:

Ohh yeaa.. OH from near there (ravenfield) and I'm from Barnsley like.. Wombwell :)

Are you free whenever then? :D

Ohh yeaa.. OH from near there (ravenfield) and I'm from Barnsley like.. Wombwell :)

Are you free whenever then? :D

Yeh Ravos about 5min drive away from here :0

Yeah pretty much free most the time.

:hi: where abouts in roth you from then (thats if you dont mind saying lol)
we will all have to pick a day which is good for all :)

just so everyone knows im leah and im mum to alexa 8 weeks and heyman 5 years and i live in swallownest

I'm living in high green but I'm from kimberworth park/greasbrough I'm mummy to Flynn who's 4weeks old I'm also a bit shy and have trouble with meeting people but I'm trying.

I'm Danielle 21, mummy to 11month old Henry live in sunnyside, and I have a major confidence problem's, I can meet someone and sit for ages not talking :/ so sorry if I seem rude and ignorent, im not, Im just never sure what to say, once i'm used to you tho you will have trouble shutting me up :)

I'm Danielle 21, mummy to 11month old Henry live in sunnyside, and I have a major confidence problem's, I can meet someone and sit for ages not talking :/ so sorry if I seem rude and ignorent, im not, Im just never sure what to say, once i'm used to you tho you will have trouble shutting me up :)

I'm exactly the same :/ lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"