Rotherham meet

Infact I'll make a thread up now if you like? Unless you do wanna do it lol

No that's good, poorly bubbas had his first ever calpol and is finally sleeping.

Aww bless... Did he take the calpol ok? If it was lily she'd spit it out lol! :dohh:

He seemed to like it lol, not done a great deal tho, he slept for a bit but he's still pretty upset :cry: I feel a bit guilty lol

I know I felt guilty Too (if you're on bout the injection lol)
But least it's better for them to be upset for a day and safe from diseases rather than happy n not safe iykwim lol

https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-meets/728020-new-meadowhall-meet.html

New link..

Yeah I know, I know its for the vest but that scream of pain will stay with me for a while!

I know how u mean... I couldn't even hold lily... I had to get my sister to hold her lol

John was holding him while I sat across the room crying lol

I got my mum to take Henry for his jab's,, I went in with her the first time, but not the second. Not looking forward to his next lot ass he will understand more - but thats not for a while.

Aww bless... Is it true they get worse as they get older?

what needles wise? Henry handled his second lot loads better then his first apparenty, I wasn't there with his second lot

Oh no u want wa ya :dohh: lol

I've just heard needles get worse as they get older :/

Lilys got hers soon, just waiting in letter :/ dreading it!!

I think the build up to the appointment is stressful too but luckily I only got an hours notice today, I popped in to ask if they were going to contact me with an appointment or if I needed to make it, she said they would write to me but could fit him in today so I only had an hours notice and didn't get the chance to freak out lol! I would have been a basket case if I'd had a week to think about it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->