Rotherham meet

shes 11lb 14 now but she usually puts on a lb a fortnight but this fortnight she only put on 9oz :-/ they wana keep an eye on her weight gain now again

lily puts on a lb a fortnight too, i thuoght that was alot :dohh:.. but i guess its normal then haha!

^^ i though was a lot personally lol but hey ho id rather have a chunky baby they look cute chunky lol saying that alexa is more long than chunky she is soooo tall some 3-6 month trousers are too smal haha

^^ i though was a lot personally lol but hey ho id rather have a chunky baby they look cute chunky lol saying that alexa is more long than chunky she is soooo tall some 3-6 month trousers are too smal haha

really!? bless her :haha:... I thought lily was long, but she still fits in 0-3 months easy :/ lol
But ye chunky babies are much more cuter arnt they hehe

so we down to monday friday or saturday were getting closer lol is there any day you cant do tanya? im thinking saturday mite be maga busy do everyone think im right or wrong :-/

I can do any day's but Thursday, Friday afternoon or Saturday. forgot to say about fri and sat

just had a look at my calendar and the first monday i can do is 5thseptember if this is ok with everyon else?? monday coming i have docs late afternoon then monday after is meadowhall meet the monday after that is bank holiday monday then its the 4th sept

god time flies dunt it thats about the time i concieved alexa seems only weeks ago i got pos test :-/

n i was saying that to OH too that time flies, it doesn't seem 2 mins ago, i was in that crash finding out i was pregnant :/

:-/ it will be 5th that monday i think wont it not 4th lol i cant read the bloody calendar haha

so 4th is good with me n you we just need jemma danielle and tanya to confirm am i missing anyone? :-/

:-/ eek the only monday i can do before is mon 16th aug in morning or it will be after 5th :-/

Feel free to meet on the 5th, ill just come to the next one. Ill get to meet you all at the meadowhall meet so ill have met everyone

For some reason I think i'v got something planned for the 5th, but I can't think what so it can't be that important lol so 5th is ok for me

ooh and i'v spoke to OH and I can do Sat's after all just incase that's any better

I have been sooo busy today!! Sorry not been on. I am easy (teehee that's what my dh says) I can do any day really, I try to take Flynn out somewhere almost everyday so we can pop down no probs, and while I'm in Rotherham I can take Flynn to visit his nanny and grandad so happy faces all round lol
This wil probably be a very quiet meet as I'm really shy too! I can never tell if someone I meet likes me or not so I assume they don't, this means I can seem a bit ignorant but I really don't mean it to be rude I just don't know if you really want to be talking to me or if you are quietly thinking "I wish she would go away" also if someone gives me their number I never know whether they really mean me to text them or how long to leave it etc.
I'm not mental really just have no confidence and can't judge peoples reactions to me very well. Once I get going I dont shut up tho!
Tbh I'm shocked I managed to meet John and get married!!

I have been sooo busy today!! Sorry not been on. I am easy (teehee that's what my dh says) I can do any day really, I try to take Flynn out somewhere almost everyday so we can pop down no probs, and while I'm in Rotherham I can take Flynn to visit his nanny and grandad so happy faces all round lol
This wil probably be a very quiet meet as I'm really shy too! I can never tell if someone I meet likes me or not so I assume they don't, this means I can seem a bit ignorant but I really don't mean it to be rude I just don't know if you really want to be talking to me or if you are quietly thinking "I wish she would go away" also if someone gives me their number I never know whether they really mean me to text them or how long to leave it etc.
I'm not mental really just have no confidence and can't judge peoples reactions to me very well. Once I get going I dont shut up tho!
Tbh I'm shocked I managed to meet John and get married!!

That is me!! lmao oh dear we are going to be a right lot

Lol! I can see it now, a group of women and babies just sat staring at each other and not daring to speak, then swapping phone numbers and all being too scared to ever text!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->