rumparooz

pa2k84

Mummy to Lucas Richard
Reaction score
They have turned up - need my baby NOW infact any baby will do have to try them out and the cat is looking like best option!

They seem to go so much smaller than any others i have including fitted - think may have found a nappy to take into hospital with me :happydance:

ooooooooo never seen one of these before.
:haha: at the cat go on i dare you to do it and post a pic on here

woried about it getting all hairy! She maulting just a lot atm - boy would be better but he outside and bites!! Maybe a doll be safer option.

They do fit very snug, I wish they had been out here when Chloe was born as they would have deff been my first choice!! They arent bad price wise either!!

oooh what size do they fit from? may have to get some as my hospital nappies too :D are they pocket/fitted/aio?

x

ooooooooo never seen one of these before.
:haha: at the cat go on i dare you to do it and post a pic on here

:rofl: cats in nappies - if you get your cat in a nappy and post a pic i will catch mine and do the same!!! :haha:

Hmm good idea for a new thread or bordering on animal cruelty??? :muaha:

oooh what size do they fit from? may have to get some as my hospital nappies too :D are they pocket/fitted/aio?

x

From 6lb and they are just like a BG V3 https://www.funkymonkeypants.com/rumparooz.html

the lil joeys are even smaller! From 4-12lb! So wish they were out here when Chloe came home as she was 3.5lb when she came out of SCBU. I'll deff be getting a few when/if I have another!

I know, the gumball one is really cute tho, we had it.

Yes colours are more boyish but is good for me as lots of 'pretty' nappies seem to be a bit girly! They do have solid colours just not on funky monkey site - maybe can get some if email?

Emma did have a lot of the coloured ones in, they always sell out really quick, ahe will preorder for you and take money when she sends them out to you, I would deff email her, she is really nice and will help out anyway she can! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->