~S.T.L<3~*Lots of babies, Adoption and Waiting for Beth's BFP! <3

Well DH is leaning (not 100% yet) towards reenlisting. If he gets what he wants (a medical job and a pay bonus for reenlisting) then he is hoping to move to either KY or MO for our next station. We would probably be on base if they can offer us something quickly which would be a 3 bedroom condo with a small yard (unless all stations have different housing). We love TN and would prefer to be near TN but he is keeping an open mind on MO due to the fact that its only 7 hours from our family & friends in IL.

He gave a reuqest form to his sergeant asking about his options for medical jobs and how long he would have to be reenlisted for in order to get the bonus he would like. Nothing is set in stone right nw and probably wont be until November or December. I'm kinda nervous/excited about the possibility of him reenlisting. Nervous because I would have to hire movers to pack up this house and move stuff wherever. I would also be driving both animals and both kids to wherever. Excited because I love seeing different parts of the country and because I dont think all the stuff we have in storage right now would fit into this little house here in IL.

Ok, I'm done for now. Bab J finally passed out after playing in her room for 50 minutes so now its time for mommy to shower, take out more trash, and let the dog out.

Hey, I'm in TN...you'd be close to me, Nicole:thumbup:My brother-in-law was stationed in Fort Campbell and I know I was there a lot and it seemed like a nice place every time we visited. And it's only a little over an hour from Nashville so you're close to a lot of really good stuff!

Well if we end up there we'll have to have playdates! Now you need to get pregnant woman!

LOL, I'm trying my hardest:thumbup:I'm sure my 2 and 3 year old would enjoy having a playdate:lolly:

Well tomorrow is the BIG day...gonna try to sleep but doubt it'll even happen!

I know you are trying! My DD will be almost 3 by the time we get there.

Praying Andi!

Thinking of you and sending prayers your way today, Andi! Hope you get good news:hugs:

Thanks and HAPPY VALENTINES TO YOU ALL!!!!

I'm seriously sick...almost to vomiting point...just my nerves omgosh....this is gonna drag all day long I'm so sure of it :( I'm praying we did find out its another FAMILY member trying to get the girls...so not sure how this will all play out!

I wouldnt expect her to post til tomorrow afternoon especially if it wasnt the news she was hoping for. She needs some time either way.

Woohoo!:happydance:Congrats Andi! You must be :cloud9:What a great Valentines Day gift you received!

Yes we got our girls :) Our first overnight visit is Saturday night :) I will take TONS of pictures and document our day and a half together. Not sure when FULL blown custody will happen as the foster mom who is usually with them is on a "week break" they get a card per year for a weeks break from the children....shes on hers now....so they are with a temp family. Sooooo I will know later this week how things go with Saturday :) I'm super duper excited and the kids are too as they have misbehaved tonight so bad I had to put them to bed about 30 minutes early.....just so over happy at the moment ready to go shopping and take them out etc :) WE ARE SOOOOO HAPPY :) nervous to of course ;) but just glad its finally to this point :)

Wow, bet you can't wait to be shopping for cute little girl stuff:happydance:So happy for you, hon:flower:

Yes its OVER :) lol going to call the doc in the morning to schedule an EMERGENCY TUBAL! LOL

And definitely ready to go shopping :) this weekend is gonna be AWESOME :)

I talked to her earlier :) She was on her way home I think.....hope shes okay an having a lovely Valentine's Day....

I added my tickers :)

Lovely tickers. For some reason my memorial ticker for Joshua hasnt been working for a month or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->