~S.T.L<3~*Lots of babies, Adoption and Waiting for Beth's BFP! <3

waiting2012

Proud Momma
Reaction score
:kiss::crib::dust::spermy::dust::crib::kiss:

Come join me ladies!! Hoping for a BFP for Thanksgiving (or for our UK and Canadian Friends---the week of November 21st-25th).... We still have a chance for a Summer Bundle of Joy even if it is at the end of that season!!

I will start by saying--today is CD1/2 (yesterday-spotting/today-flow); my cycles are averaging 33 days. I plan on BD'ing every other day from the time AF leaves till she arrives again! Hopefully starting EPO (evening primrose oil) and will add baby aspirins back into my ttc regiment as well as soy isoflavones--but I won't start those until CD 3 or 4... Good Luck Ladies and Fingers crossed for BFP's...

Please be sure to come and check in and at least let us know how you are doing--stress at work or home; friends and family joys and concerns--The beginning is always the roughest but hope to see lots of positive results and we can sx share when the time comes!!

Thanks again, Luv, Stephanie

Well if you are here at the first page..Welcome to the best bunch of ladies there are! We have 2 BFP's from our group (pages 31+)..My hope is that you won't worry about what happened in November and will enjoy this month and feel the POSITIVENESS that surrounds us all...

Best Wishes, Stephanie
Edited 12/26/2011
Today, Amanda got her first bfp since her m/c--fx'ed that she gets a darker def +++!!! EDD will be 09/10/12
Saturday--12/24/11
I received my first of 4 :bfp:s...EDD 09/05/12
12/27/2011
Jenn and Tanya have reached their 9 week mark!!! Yay!!!
**Still waiting for Ashley's BFP**

Many wishes, hugs, and prayers and loads of Baby :dust: for everyone who comes to this thread!!!
Luv,Stephanie
Edited 12/29/2011

Hello! Welcome to what was the Turkey thread... After 2 months (hard to believe) we are now entering 2012 with 3 lovely ladies awaiting BFPs!! What started as a group of 4 is now a group of 7!!! In these pages you will find the sorrows, and joys of 6 (not counting myself) women... If you are just lurking--enjoy the reading--if you want to join us--feel free!

Warning though--As soon as the ladies have their :bfp:s we will be moving onto the pregnancy board...BUT until then--enjoy--there are pages with pics--from our kids to our animals to our HPTS....

Thank you for visiting!!!

Many hugs, and prayers and lots of love!
Stephanie
:happydance:January 25, 2012:happydance:
I've made it to my 8th week...:happydance::happydance:
I'm so blessed to be able to share this thread with the best bunch of ladies around...Kudos, Love, Hugs and Prayers to my Sisters still in waiting for their :bfp:s....Amanda, Andi, Ashe, Brooke and all the ladies that visit...

13 (almost 14) weeks reached for Tanya and Jenn!!!:happydance::happydance:

Luv to all, Stephanie
February 1, 2012...
Ashley has her BFP!!! YIPPEE!! We are still waiting for Brooke and Andi's for this last month, and Amanda--we love her so much--seems that AF visited her--but at least her LP was longer this time....I pray she gets her :bfp: soon!!!
I have reached 9 weeks and after FINALLY getting something on a blue test--am now starting to see something on the pink dyed ones..My first OB/GYN appt. is Feb 15, 2012--seems so far away and I'll be 11 weeks--my doctor won't see me until then...:coffee:
Tanya is doing well beside work, work, work...
Jenn is having her u/s in 3 days!!! at 15 weeks she'll be able to see what she is having!!! PRAY FOR A GIRL!!!!!

Much Love and Baby Dust to all those who visit!

February 15th, 2012
I had my doctor's visit today. Not good. My urine test with them was negative and he drew more blood. He mentioned something called the "Hook Effect" but is leaning towards weird bloodwork results and positive and negative urine tests as possible menopause. Looks like I may never get to be pg again. :cry: I was supposed to be 11 weeks today. What a blow.
March 10, 2012...
On day 3 of 5 taking Provera (progestrone) to bring on a much needed period so the doctor thinks. I have resisted and held the dh off from sex and our days have been far and few between in February in the hopes that if something was happening in my body--I would know for sure...We last had sex on Feb. 25th..On March 3rd I ended up in the ER and found out that I have Diverticulitis (and now always will)..They did a urine and blood test--negative...My pap went well on the 1st of March and if the progesterone does like it should, I should have my period on my birthday..Yay! I treated myself to an early birthday present and got a reading by Gail..She actually was quite right about many things she said and hopefully her prediction of a conception in January 2013 will come to be..She only saw one child in my future and that is all I want--a boy too...:happydance:

We are still waiting for Andi, Brooke, Mandy and Amanda to get their :bfp:s too..Hopefully, they will get them soon!:hugs:

Tanya and Jenn are at the 20 wk mark--half way there! and Ashe is slowly climbing the preggo ladder right behind them with her due date of October 12th (one day after my daughter's birthday!)...

Loving my thread and my "sisters" as it is a form of therapy for me! :kiss:

WELL...After all the ups and downs of this thread--Mandy and Amanda have official :bfp:s!!!:happydance::happydance:
Now for Myself, Brooke and Andi to join them!
Andi got AF on Mar. 27...:cry: but is set to her have her cyst removed!!!:happydance:
Brooke is still waiting to see what happens--stay away AF!
And for me--I've been using OPK's and as of the 27th we've bd'ed 3 nights in a row...Hopefully this will be the month--my last chance at a 2012 baby....:kiss:

I think we are now on a similar cycle!! :)
I'm on CD 3 and last month I had a 34 day cycle (as opposed to 45 days) so i'm hopefully expecting the same or similar cycle for this month :) Therefore, I should ovulate on the weekend of the 18/19/20th.
I've started taking evening primrose oil and i've ordered a thermometer so i'm going to start charting my temperature! Also got some more OPKs on the way and i'm just about to order some pre seed!! Fingers crossed this month for us!! :) xxxxx

I am so glad to see someone is joining me....I know there isn't much "sx" spotting to do during this time but--ya know--I don't have many lady friends that I can just "release" stress from so I figured while in this down period--it would be nice to share my joys and concerns about family and work with others and not have to worry that I might offend someone from work or family like I would if I was posting on facebook...:winkwink:

Sooo...Yep CD 2 here--although MyMonthlyCycle.com has this cool charting system and will email you reminders about when AF is due and when to test for pg, etc... has my spotting down as day 1 and today as day 3...But I'm sticking with what my ticker says......

Here's to hoping we get Big Beautiful Fat Positives at the end of the month!!!

Luv, Stephanie

Ps...How is your week going so far??

Awe yes it's definitely nice having someone to talk to!!
I've just started a new job so no one there knows that we are TTC and I don't know how many times i've said to my mum "I just want a baby already!!" and i've got the response, "it'll happen.." LOL not really what I want to hear! (Although, I don't really know what I want to hear haha). I just want it to happen!! Especially after my MC it just seems so much harder. I always thought that I was going to be more fertile since the MC however I think it's had the opposite effect! This will be our 3rd cycle since the MC and NOTHING! It took us 2 cycles to fall pregnant originally so I just don't get why it isn't happening :( Hopefully with a shorter cycle though, I won't "slack off" as much haha. The day/s that i'm due to ovulate, we will be away for the weekend for our 5 year anniversary so it would be absolutely LOVELY to conceive then :) Order my pre seed last night so that should be coming any day now, along with my OPK's and thermometer!

Awe yes, go by CD 2, it sounds more appealing then CD 1 haha! Less time to go ;)
I'm on CD 4 now and I think AF is kind of starting to clear, then we can get right back into action hahaha. I'm feeling positive about this month, although i've felt positive about every month! But yes, lets just keep hoping that we get those big fat positives this month! :D

xx

Hi Ladies, mind if I join in?

I'm due to ov any day now, and DH and I have been DTD in hopes of catching the little eggy this month. This is our 4th month TTC, month 2 I got my first BFP only to MC a few days later. Then month 3 AF arrived on time and here we are at month 4.

Baby dust to us all! :dust:

You of course are welcome to join us!! Heck, with where your at in your cycle you may be able to get the old' "Turkey" 'gobbling' BFP-BFP-BFP!!! So drop a squat and stay as long as you like!!! Feel free to ask or talk about whatever ail's ya'!!

Good Luck!
Luv,Stephanie:happydance:

You of course are welcome to join us!! Heck, with where your at in your cycle you may be able to get the old' "Turkey" 'gobbling' BFP-BFP-BFP!!! So drop a squat and stay as long as you like!!! Feel free to ask or talk about whatever ail's ya'!!

Good Luck!
Luv,Stephanie:happydance:

Ok, I screwed up your screen name...LOL...Sorry about that!!

Welcome TandA08'!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup:

Awe yes it's definitely nice having someone to talk to!!
I've just started a new job so no one there knows that we are TTC and I don't know how many times i've said to my mum "I just want a baby already!!" and i've got the response, "it'll happen.." LOL not really what I want to hear! (Although, I don't really know what I want to hear haha). I just want it to happen!! Especially after my MC it just seems so much harder. I always thought that I was going to be more fertile since the MC however I think it's had the opposite effect! This will be our 3rd cycle since the MC and NOTHING! It took us 2 cycles to fall pregnant originally so I just don't get why it isn't happening :( Hopefully with a shorter cycle though, I won't "slack off" as much haha. The day/s that i'm due to ovulate, we will be away for the weekend for our 5 year anniversary so it would be absolutely LOVELY to conceive then :) Order my pre seed last night so that should be coming any day now, along with my OPK's and thermometer!

Awe yes, go by CD 2, it sounds more appealing then CD 1 haha! Less time to go ;)
I'm on CD 4 now and I think AF is kind of starting to clear, then we can get right back into action hahaha. I'm feeling positive about this month, although i've felt positive about every month! But yes, lets just keep hoping that we get those big fat positives this month! :D

xx

Amanda:
I think that this why this site is so beneficial to me...I'm 37 years old; I have 2 kids (both over the age of 10; 1 step daughter *over the age of 10) and the ladies that I work with---2 are 40+ grandma's; 1 is a mom and her youngest is the same age as my step daughter; and the other 2--1 is in college and 1 is quite content with her now 3 year old who so happily told her mom today--she "doesn't want to be potty trained"....:brat: LOL...Anyhow...The ladies I go to bible study with--are also mom's of much older kids (high school and college)..My BFF's live an hour or more away and they are done with even ttc after both had their tubes tied...Everyone would look at me like I'm some nut job if I said--Jason and I are trying for another baby...My last to m/c's I was even asked if we were trying or if it just happened...Then I get comments like "phwewww', glad it's not me" or "do you realize how old your kids will be when......"...Like I haven't thought this out...
I'm so sorry :cry::hugs: about your m/c...I've had 4 of them myself--I know how difficult each is to face and I don't care what anyone says--a chemical pregnancy is a m/c too and I had 2 of those (both at 4 1/2-5 weeks) and the other 2 (one at 8 wks and one at 9 wks)... I won't overload you with "It'll happen when it happens" because I understand where you are coming from. For me--at my age and with what I realize I have--it's ok to say that to me. For someone who has lost their first--that is not the encouraging word you want to hear. If it is any consolation: my mother m/c her first in February 73' after their January wedding--I was conceived in May 73'--born March of 74. (I was their absolute one and only--she couldn't have anymore children--complicated/army hospital delivery) I'm not sure how quick her cycles went back to normal--my parents are Catholic and I don't think my mom kept track of all that--another time of "if it happens, it happens".
Stress really play h*ll on your cycles--so when something is bothering you--let it go here...If we can't help "solve" the issue--just know we care about you; are praying for you; and give your worries to someone else to carry for awhile.
Hope the new job is going good; and I hope you are enjoying "hump-day"...(not that right now there is much "humping" going on..:blush:)...
Looking forward to updating with both of you ladies and maybe we'll have some more jump on in and join us!!

Luv and Hugs!, Stephanie

Well...Really enjoying this AF...Seems I was blessed with ONE really long hard cramp--a few nasty little clots and nothing much since...Nice easy breezy AF flow...Starting to hope now that it's not Perimenopause making things so flow so easily...Although before I gained a huge amount of weight--I didn't cramp but the first day or so and my cycles were 28 days...I've lost 70+lbs since January of this year and hope to lose another 60 by next January unless I'm pregnant...:happydance:

Jason *the hubby* is on "dad" duty as my 16 y/o *Wes* and our 11 y/o *Adrian* had doctor's appointments.. My son had a cavity to get filled before his oral surgeon appointment next tuesday (he has 14 teeth to be removed before his orthodontics can be done and 6 of those are EXTRA teeth! 4 are his Wisdom teeth and 4 are just in the way of some of the 6 extras); my daughter had "bruised" her growth plates across 4 toes in her right foot and has been wearing an air cast because they couldn't rule out hairline fractures after dropping a heavy book shelf board on her foot...So she was going for her 4 week xray and hopefully release of the boot! Next week Wes goes to the oral surgeon for consult #2 and Adrian goes for scoliosis xrays and check up..(she has an S-shaped spine with measurements of 33* on top and 26* on bottom--pretty advanced for her age but she wears a "boston" brace for treatment and hopefully we can avoid spinal surgery! So I have some busy days ahead..At least with Jason in school right now (he's going for Oil and Gas Technology) he's able to take the kids for their afternoon appointments which frees me to be off only for the "big" ones like the scoliosis and oral surgeon appointments... We also have court coming up with a date to be determined over custody and visitation of Jason's daughter...So talk about STRESS!! The ladies I work with and go to church with are understanding and they all know this stuff--but it's good to release what's on my mind here...

The kids are kids here at work--I finally got a "girl" in my class of boys...So 5 boys this week and 1 girl...The amount of testosterone was so overwhelming!:haha:

Well, goto run...Can't wait for the 'witch' to leave so I can get BUSY with the DH!!
Luv, Stephanie

Oh wow, Stephanie, things are seeming rather stressful for you at the moment! Hoping that everything goes well with your children!! Would also be lovely for the bloody witch (ah, pardon the pun :p) to leave ASAP so that we can carry on with BDing. I'm feeling so emotional at the moment, looking on facebook and 2 friends have just had babies :( my partners, boss' wife just gave birth to their second child and my sisters friend just gave birth to her first. So depressing. I just wish my day would come already. I remember thinking when I was pregnant that I didn't know if I would cry or not when we found out the sex of the baby but I know for sure now that I definitely well. I'll probably be an emotional wreck!!
TandA08, your story is sounding similar to mine! We got pregnant in our second month of TTC however MC'd at 5 weeks, i'm now on my 2nd official cycle since the MC (not including the "pre cycle" of my MC). Fingers crossed that we both get our BFP's soon! I'm also really sorry to hear about your MC! :( it's something that happens too often but should never happen to anyone :( xxx

Good morning ladies.
Stephanie thanks so much for the warm welcome :hugs:, and I will defintely be checking in daily (probably several times a day!)
AmandaBaby :hugs: isn't it comforting to know that you're not alone with what you've gone through? That's one of the reasons I'm loving this site.

When we first got our BFP in Sept, DH and I decided we would absolutely tell family (as opposed to waiting for a while). I knew I wanted my mom to know, because she has been dying for us to have our own baby. I have a younger brother who got married before I did, and of course had their first baby before me. Mom loves that little girl, but she feels so left out because she's the "mother-in-law" and she feels like she'll be so much more involved when I have my baby. So, of course, she was THRILLED to hear the news on that Friday night, and by the end of that weekend my entire family knew. Unfortunately by Monday I had MC'd. Talk about a let down. But I was ok, and knew that we'd get another chance. I was just happy that we were finally TTC. Then, 2 1/2 weeks ago, my first AF arrived since the MC (right on time at 26 days). I was devastated, and the reality of the MC hit me. I was an emotional wreck, and top it off, I got thrown from my horse that afternoon and landed in the metal pipe fence -ugh. :wacko:
Then just last week, I hear from my mom that my brother and his wife are now expecting their 2nd, due in June - that's when I would have been due!!! I was strong and told mom that "no it doesn't bother me" but, really, how could it not!! Oh let me add, my brother's wife hates me, so there is a lot of tension there (all because he gave me their dog when they couldn't take care of it). Can we say PETTY.
Anyway, well, now that I rambled (sorry), I really should get back to work. But I'll be back often!! :haha:

Oh, and feel free to stalk my journal, you'll see the link in my signature.

Wow... It is amazing how much we have in common... and unfortunately it is in relation to those getting pg around us and our m/c's....

My husband's cousin and his wife are having #3 and are due around the time I would have been due from my m/c on Father's Day--it was lovely the night my daughter came home from her great aunt's and said; "Ashley is having a baby and SHE is KEEPING it"....I was like "well....good for her"....Jason told me that the church his aunt goes to was doing a thing about abortion and that's what the comment was about...But it still hit me pretty hard because it was like a slap in the face... We too told EVERYONE!~Facebook friends and family! :nope: there is nothing worse than getting on facebook and having to tell everybody--Sorry we lost another pg...:sadangel: When we got pg again in September--I wasn't going to tell anyone, but my daughter let it slip to my father-n-law who turn told Jason's aunt. I swear I think his family thinks I'm nuts or something--m/c after m/c--though over the past 10 years--it still seems like you would think I have learned my lesson and would say no more. In a way I did do that--me and Jason got pg in September and only had sex maybe 2 or 3 times in a two month period...I just didn't feel like sex was worth it--why "bump" if 1.I wasn't "into" it anymore and 2. why "bump" if I couldn't fulfill my wifely duty of giving him another child?--isn't that why we have sex to begin with-to procreate??? I had a pretty twisted way of thinking at the time and after the m/c--I still felt that way. When I went on my "Walk"--I didn't know that when I returned home--just how much closer to my husband I felt. Here I was carrying so much guilt and worthlessness around with me--like an extra bag of crap to weigh me down...but on the walk--I learned to give it to God. Now I'm not saying that works for everyone--I mean what do you do if you don't believe in a "higher" power? I guess the equvialant to my giving to God would be to meditate a lot on it; consult with the angels and other earthly and heavenly spirits and just "LET GO"... Ok...That was way out there...:blush: I do that so don't mind me...
ANYHOW.....I too am looking forward to when AF leaves the building!! I am soooo ready for some serious :sex::spermy::sex::spermy::sex::spermy:
I think I read somewhere about how using a tampon or a cup after sex can help the sperm from "leaking" out....I've not tried it--I always figured that was kind of goofy but I did prop my hips with my dd and at 10 dpo we were def pregnant with her although my bff couldn't see the + on pg test at the time...LOL...I guess it's possible...Right now I don't have a way to prop and it's too hard to stick my butt in the air because of my back. I do good some days to sit in a chair...LOL...I don't know--what do ya'll think? I mean--do you think it would help or hurt? I guess if it's O' time-putting something up there to keep the buggers from coming "out"--I guess it couldn't hurt...:winkwink: I guess I sound desperate...:tease: Heck, by the time AF leaves and I can commence having :sex: I won't remember...LOL...
Also, going back to the subject of everyone being pregnant....Let's see...my assistant director's son and his girlfriend are expecting baby #2; my coworker's daughter is expecting baby #2 (and I found out she was pregnant the day I m/c in late sept./early october); and one of the kids here-her mom is also pregnant. They are all due from early June to the end of June. I was due early June...So yeah, I understand completely about knowing people (family or not) that are due when you would have been due. I am happy for them all. And my coworker's daughter has been having a hard time with her pregnancy this time. She has been spotting and cramping and can't pick up her 21 month old so he has been visiting my class this week. He's a chunk and a half! I feel bad that she's having trouble and had I not gone on my "walk" I would say I would have felt a little jealous. BUT my time is coming; hopefully, before my kids have kids...LOL...I don't want to be a "new" mom and a grandma at the same time!!:haha:
Well...Life story #????? LOL....
I will try to check back in a bit--doesn't always happen--I'm on lunch right now and I don't get a good connection at the house... UGH. BUT...Today is CD 5 ( I can tell because on CD 5-cramps resume briefly and one last good heavy flow and then it dwindles down to nothing by CD 7...So by saturday night (hopefully) I'll be able to resume my bding!! Planning on EON as I would be tooo wore out if we did E.N. I figure -- November 13th (hubby's 35th b-day)--would be CD 14 so once I hit that point--it's all systems full steam ahead NO MATTER WHAT!! The week of Thanksgiving might be pushing it for a BFP *depending on when O' actually takes place* but I can dream--I will be hopefully able to get my BFP on the 27th which is our 11th wedding anniversary!

Good Luck and Lots of Luv and Hugs,
Stephanie

Yikes I'm not so sure about using a tampon after DTD, wouldn't that just absorb the little guys anyway? And how is that any different than it leaking out?? Plus, I've read that whatever leaks out afterwards is just excess ejaculation. And if you lay still for 15-20 minutes, and if he deposited deeply, then the little guys will have had a chance to get to where they are going and whatever leaks out after that is just excess. I have found my self putting a pillow under my hips to kind of allow gravity to help for a while before getting out of bed. I still tend to leak but I feel better knowing that hopefully enough has gotten a move on to where they need to be....

I had a short visit from AF this time, she arrived on 10/22 (Saturday) and was gone by like Tuesday (10/25) I think. Since I was thrown from my horse on 10/22 I was waaaay to sore to try and BD right after AF left. We started BDing again on 10/30, and DTD again on 11/1, and I'm hoping for again tonight and maybe another 2 times while I should still be in my fertile period. I've never really known when I ovulate, I don't temp or chart, or use OPKs, so I'm just goin by the week that I would expect it, and make sure I DTD lots of those days. :haha:

Yikes I'm not so sure about using a tampon after DTD, wouldn't that just absorb the little guys anyway? And how is that any different than it leaking out?? Plus, I've read that whatever leaks out afterwards is just excess ejaculation. And if you lay still for 15-20 minutes, and if he deposited deeply, then the little guys will have had a chance to get to where they are going and whatever leaks out after that is just excess. I have found my self putting a pillow under my hips to kind of allow gravity to help for a while before getting out of bed. I still tend to leak but I feel better knowing that hopefully enough has gotten a move on to where they need to be....

I had a short visit from AF this time, she arrived on 10/22 (Saturday) and was gone by like Tuesday (10/25) I think. Since I was thrown from my horse on 10/22 I was waaaay to sore to try and BD right after AF left. We started BDing again on 10/30, and DTD again on 11/1, and I'm hoping for again tonight and maybe another 2 times while I should still be in my fertile period. I've never really known when I ovulate, I don't temp or chart, or use OPKs, so I'm just goin by the week that I would expect it, and make sure I DTD lots of those days. :haha:

I was just curious...Heck, it probably wouldn't stay anyhow with the way my dh is...LMAO...So sorry about the horse...! Meant to mention it in my earlier post but had to get back to work before I could edit or send another post...I think I will just try the pillow under my butt and hips...That sounds like a good plan..I wonder if the dh will let me have his pillow...LOL...No seriously..same here with the AF...I thought this one was going on as they usually do--I have use 2 pads and 1 tampon this entire AF...My left pelvic area is KILLING me right now...If it keeps hurting this bad--I'm going by the ER in the morning before work as I don't have a regular doctor. Everything I look up points to a cyst and my dh thinks that might be what causes me to have pain sometimes when we have intercourse although he jokes about his "size" being the real reason...MEN...So like I said--2 pads and 1 tampon--hmmm...makes me wonder what's going on in there because I usually have such a heavy flow for 2-3 days that I use nearly a whole pkg of pads or nearly a whole box of tampons...Keep your fingers crossed the pain goes away--I don't think I would know what to do if it was something serious...:nope: I have so much going on and so much that I want to do and can't afford to miss work....Saying a prayer that this ends soon...I also have my Prayer Buddies praying for me too...Man....Well gotto get my daughter's undershirts for her brace hung up so they will be dry by morning..Poor kid--she took a bath and fell asleep on the couch while I was at my bible study--she wears that thing 23 hours a day--I figured-one night won't hurt.
Anyhow, talk to you later--I will update here of course...
So ready for this to be done so I get move onto phase 2 of Operation Turkey!! LOL
Luv and hugs, Stephanie

Ps...Hope you get to feeling better soon! Never been on a horse--not sure I want to either--I'm afraid of heights...:blush: and they just look to tall for me and I do enjoy my feet being firmly planted on the ground.

Good morning ladies.
Stephanie thanks so much for the warm welcome :hugs:, and I will defintely be checking in daily (probably several times a day!)
AmandaBaby :hugs: isn't it comforting to know that you're not alone with what you've gone through? That's one of the reasons I'm loving this site.

When we first got our BFP in Sept, DH and I decided we would absolutely tell family (as opposed to waiting for a while). I knew I wanted my mom to know, because she has been dying for us to have our own baby. I have a younger brother who got married before I did, and of course had their first baby before me. Mom loves that little girl, but she feels so left out because she's the "mother-in-law" and she feels like she'll be so much more involved when I have my baby. So, of course, she was THRILLED to hear the news on that Friday night, and by the end of that weekend my entire family knew. Unfortunately by Monday I had MC'd. Talk about a let down. But I was ok, and knew that we'd get another chance. I was just happy that we were finally TTC. Then, 2 1/2 weeks ago, my first AF arrived since the MC (right on time at 26 days). I was devastated, and the reality of the MC hit me. I was an emotional wreck, and top it off, I got thrown from my horse that afternoon and landed in the metal pipe fence -ugh. :wacko:
Then just last week, I hear from my mom that my brother and his wife are now expecting their 2nd, due in June - that's when I would have been due!!! I was strong and told mom that "no it doesn't bother me" but, really, how could it not!! Oh let me add, my brother's wife hates me, so there is a lot of tension there (all because he gave me their dog when they couldn't take care of it). Can we say PETTY.
Anyway, well, now that I rambled (sorry), I really should get back to work. But I'll be back often!! :haha:

Oh, and feel free to stalk my journal, you'll see the link in my signature.

Ok, so i'm going to reply separately otherwise i'm sure to miss something! haha :)

It's definitely comfortable to know that we're not alone in all of this, although it's upsetting to know that the reason that we're not alone is because we've all MC'd :( I understand what your mum means about feeling left out, I kinda think i'll be the same with my mother-in-law-to be, like i'll want my mum around more! That's awful though about your MC, getting all excited and telling your family then it happening! Life is not fair! When my first period arrived since AF, it was awful! Absolutely tragic, I was a bit of a mess :( I told people I was OK but deep down I was so upset! And I don't think people can truly understand until it's happened to them! I was pregnant for exactly 2 weeks but I planned my entire life with my baby, I used to rub my tummy every night when I was in bed, it was my way of soothing it to sleep, I guess :( Getting home from the hospital was torture, everything just reminded me of my baby, I had gone to the hospital with my mum because my partner was at work, he had tried to call me after he got my messages but I just didn't know what to say so I didn't answer. When I finally realised that he needed to know, I answered the phone and just cried, it took so long for me to say the words, "I lost our baby." And even now, i'm sitting here balling my eyes out My partner left work early and when I got home he was there, i've only seen him cry one in the 5 years we've been together so it absolutely killed me to see him cry for our baby :( I remember being in hospital when the nurse told me I had lost the baby, I knew it was coming but I was devastaed and I good see in the nurses eyes that she was a bit upset too! I felt so empty and alone :(
Going back a few days before my MC though (and sorry if this is getting long).. My manager at my now-previous work AKA my best friend, knew I was pregnant and 2 days before my MC I decided to tell another girl I worked with, because I knew she wouldn't tell anyone, anyway.. I worked with my partners, brothers, girlfriends sister and I hate her! We had told my partners family but made his brother PROMISE that he wouldnt tell his girlfriend and for about a week and a bit he didn't.. Then I went to work the next day (Friday) and the girl who I told the day before came to me and said that the sister had found out I was pregnant and had told her (is this making sense?) I WENT BALLISTIC!! I texted my partner and asked if his brother had told his girlfriend and he said no however I later found out that he DID because him and his girlfriend called the sister and abused her, then she went to my manager/BF saying that I had made up crap, I was like WTF!! I spent that entire day completely stressed out, like, veryyyyy stressed, anxious, etc... I went home that night with cramps and at about midnight I was spotting.. I went to bed in tears thinking the worst but my partner convinced everything was fine, I then woke up the next morning and there was nothing, no bleeding so I went back to bed and when I woke up an hour later.. blood!! I just cried and panicked... I still blame my partners brother, his girlfriend and her sister for my MC :( and it was so hard having to see them. I took 4 days off work and when I went back, it was terrible :(

So sorry to hear about your horse accident TandA08, I hope your doing alright now?

xx

Wow... It is amazing how much we have in common... and unfortunately it is in relation to those getting pg around us and our m/c's....

My husband's cousin and his wife are having #3 and are due around the time I would have been due from my m/c on Father's Day--it was lovely the night my daughter came home from her great aunt's and said; "Ashley is having a baby and SHE is KEEPING it"....I was like "well....good for her"....Jason told me that the church his aunt goes to was doing a thing about abortion and that's what the comment was about...But it still hit me pretty hard because it was like a slap in the face... We too told EVERYONE!~Facebook friends and family! :nope: there is nothing worse than getting on facebook and having to tell everybody--Sorry we lost another pg...:sadangel: When we got pg again in September--I wasn't going to tell anyone, but my daughter let it slip to my father-n-law who turn told Jason's aunt. I swear I think his family thinks I'm nuts or something--m/c after m/c--though over the past 10 years--it still seems like you would think I have learned my lesson and would say no more. In a way I did do that--me and Jason got pg in September and only had sex maybe 2 or 3 times in a two month period...I just didn't feel like sex was worth it--why "bump" if 1.I wasn't "into" it anymore and 2. why "bump" if I couldn't fulfill my wifely duty of giving him another child?--isn't that why we have sex to begin with-to procreate??? I had a pretty twisted way of thinking at the time and after the m/c--I still felt that way. When I went on my "Walk"--I didn't know that when I returned home--just how much closer to my husband I felt. Here I was carrying so much guilt and worthlessness around with me--like an extra bag of crap to weigh me down...but on the walk--I learned to give it to God. Now I'm not saying that works for everyone--I mean what do you do if you don't believe in a "higher" power? I guess the equvialant to my giving to God would be to meditate a lot on it; consult with the angels and other earthly and heavenly spirits and just "LET GO"... Ok...That was way out there...:blush: I do that so don't mind me...
ANYHOW.....I too am looking forward to when AF leaves the building!! I am soooo ready for some serious :sex::spermy::sex::spermy::sex::spermy:
I think I read somewhere about how using a tampon or a cup after sex can help the sperm from "leaking" out....I've not tried it--I always figured that was kind of goofy but I did prop my hips with my dd and at 10 dpo we were def pregnant with her although my bff couldn't see the + on pg test at the time...LOL...I guess it's possible...Right now I don't have a way to prop and it's too hard to stick my butt in the air because of my back. I do good some days to sit in a chair...LOL...I don't know--what do ya'll think? I mean--do you think it would help or hurt? I guess if it's O' time-putting something up there to keep the buggers from coming "out"--I guess it couldn't hurt...:winkwink: I guess I sound desperate...:tease: Heck, by the time AF leaves and I can commence having :sex: I won't remember...LOL...
Also, going back to the subject of everyone being pregnant....Let's see...my assistant director's son and his girlfriend are expecting baby #2; my coworker's daughter is expecting baby #2 (and I found out she was pregnant the day I m/c in late sept./early october); and one of the kids here-her mom is also pregnant. They are all due from early June to the end of June. I was due early June...So yeah, I understand completely about knowing people (family or not) that are due when you would have been due. I am happy for them all. And my coworker's daughter has been having a hard time with her pregnancy this time. She has been spotting and cramping and can't pick up her 21 month old so he has been visiting my class this week. He's a chunk and a half! I feel bad that she's having trouble and had I not gone on my "walk" I would say I would have felt a little jealous. BUT my time is coming; hopefully, before my kids have kids...LOL...I don't want to be a "new" mom and a grandma at the same time!!:haha:
Well...Life story #????? LOL....
I will try to check back in a bit--doesn't always happen--I'm on lunch right now and I don't get a good connection at the house... UGH. BUT...Today is CD 5 ( I can tell because on CD 5-cramps resume briefly and one last good heavy flow and then it dwindles down to nothing by CD 7...So by saturday night (hopefully) I'll be able to resume my bding!! Planning on EON as I would be tooo wore out if we did E.N. I figure -- November 13th (hubby's 35th b-day)--would be CD 14 so once I hit that point--it's all systems full steam ahead NO MATTER WHAT!! The week of Thanksgiving might be pushing it for a BFP *depending on when O' actually takes place* but I can dream--I will be hopefully able to get my BFP on the 27th which is our 11th wedding anniversary!

Good Luck and Lots of Luv and Hugs,
Stephanie

Awe stephanie, that must have been awful having your daughter come home and say that, I guess she probably didn't understand but it would hurt just as much!! :( We had told mine and my partners families and a few close friends, it was awful having to tell them all i'd MC'd :( and it hurts now sometimes because I feel like people have just forgotten about our baby! :(
In terms of people being pregnant/just had babies, where do I start...
- My sisters friend just had her first baby, she got pregnant on accident..
- A FB friend has just had her first baby..
- 3 girls that I did my beauty course with are pregnant, actually one is pregnant, the other has just had her second (and named her baby Ava, which is what I wanted to call my baby had we had a girl) and the other has just had her 3rd baby (or is still pregnant.. I cant remember)
- 2 school friends are pregnant.. both on accident..
- my partners cousin is pregnant with her second..
.. And there are more but I can't remember..
I would have been 16 weeks tomorrow, I remember wishing that I could have just been in my second trimester already and thinking that it would take forever but the time has flown!! :(
Its just so awful seeing people around me having babies :( especially the ones who are so undeserving!! I know i'll have my time soon but I just want a baby already :(
AF is nearly finished, i'm on CD 6 today and it's just the last few bits, my ebay items should be coming soon too!! Can't wait to get BDing!!!!!!!!!!!!
xxx

Ladies my fingers are crossed for all of us! AmandaBaby - your loss was far more tragic than mine, and I feel for you! Stay strong and hang in there! :hugs:

Stephanie - yes I am getting better slowly, thanks. Horses do come with the risk of falling off, LOL. And of course the one I fell off this time, just had to be my bigger of the two I have.

The pillow under the butt has been the only way I've been able to DTD since the injury, due to my tailbone being severely bruised. Luckily the xrays didn't show any fractures!

Feeling much better this morning. Had that sharp pain on the right side this morning and flow finally picked up like it should...But I'm doing good, the pain on the right side only lasted a couple of hours..On a morning break right now, and feel just fine..YaY!!

This is going to be our month ladies--at least for ya'll I'm sure...Keeping my fx'ed for us all, but ya'll have something I don't--youth!!:hugs: I wish I was about 10 years younger...:haha: but hey, I will take what I can!! LOL...

I will check back in after I do some errands on my lunch if I have time!

Talk to you soon!!

Happy BD'ing Ladies...Let the fun begin!!:happydance:

Luv,Stephanie

Well I'm pretty sure I've done all I can this week for trying to catch the eggy this month! According to my ticker I am officially in my TWW today, although I'm having a little twinge in my right side that might be ovulation or it might just be hunger, lol!

DH and I have DTD 3 times this week and I reeeeeeeally hope this is our month! If I ovulated any day this week, I'm pretty sure it was on the day or just after a day of DTD - ack I'm soooo hopeful!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->