~S.T.L<3~*Lots of babies, Adoption and Waiting for Beth's BFP! <3

Aww that isn't cool at all :( stupid computers I swear :( I just figured out how to get my new journal up and going ;) lol

Have fun with your joural. I'm going to do some (probably not all but most) of the dishes and ack my daughter's diaper bag for our tip tomorrow. Then I'll get up at 7:30 to tidy up and get everything in one spot.

I am like you I'm always up at night lol....late late then up early early ;) I guess it comes with being a mommy! hehe ;) hang in there girly :) have a good trip tomorrow :)

Well it was a smooth trip. The animals were quiet and my daughter was happy for the most parts playing toddler games on my mom's phone once it got dark. She did somehow text and call one of my mom's friends even though he didnt answer. Hair is getting cut on Tuesday! My mom got me some more maternity clothes and I'll take my bump pic in them today and post probably in the evening. We have a playdate to go to today.

Glad you had a good trip, Nicole. LOL, don't you just love it when kids call people accidentally?:dohh:My oldest boy has done that a few times and it's usually someone I don't want to talk to :haha:

A friend of mine is in desperate need of Enfamil formula coupons, checks, or samples. Her son was born at 28 weeks in December and was just allowed to come home last week but he has to stay on Enfamil A.R because otherwise if he spits up he forgets to breathe (happened several times already). If you have any formula coupons, checks, or samples you could spare for Enfamil A.R, can you please message me on here so I can give you either her or my address (depending on her preference) so we can get them to her asap?!? Thanks. She has tried WIC but they are not cooperating even with a script from her son's doctor and they are on a tight budget since she is not working full time for another couple of weeks.

I would but I don't get Enfamil lol....

Me and Tyler are sick making docs appts tomorrow....almost bedtime b/c I feel awful. Anyways sorry I haven't been on much I've been so busy!! I'll update more tomorrow ;) night ladies....I hope your friends' WIC Office decides to fix it!

I'm sorry, Nicole, I don't usually get coupons or anything like that anymore since my youngest is 2 1/2. I know that's a tough situation to be in and I hope everything works out for them, though.

Beth your chart looks grand :) PRAYERS!!!!!!!!

Me an Ty bug are sick :( he's gotten sick all night bless him an I feel like pooooo :( just sneezing, runny eyes, sore throat, stuff nose, just blah :( head is all congested apparently just sinusitis :( but blah....feel like I've been ran over by mack trucks!

Anyways we go get the girls Thursday forEVER! ;)

Emmmm tomorrow taking Myra to the docs have to return her to daycare though :\ at least I know we are getting them on Thurs :)

Hope everyone else is good I'm bout to get a shower an go to bed....I'm tired and sick as crap :( night all an talk to everyone later.

Ohhhhh yea...so em well....DH "raped" me lmao!!!!!!! I pray to GOD there is no baby...I almost seriously went an got Plan B lmao...but I was like it hasn't happened for 4 years...why would it happen now....PRAY TO GOD LADIES IM NOT GONNA GET PREGNANT I should be like 4dpo...but I don't feel I ovulated this month..I had a pos. OPK but nothing else as far as symptom wise an bb's don't hurt or anything yet....just pray its gonna be NEGATIVE in a few days if I dare to take a test!

The OB is supposed to call me to set up an appt for my tubal!

Thank you, Andi. My chart has never gotten up to 98.6 before so I'm hoping that's a good sign. Either way I think it shows that the Metformin, probably, is helping me to have a strong ovulation and good progesterone levels:thumbup: I'm 10dpo today and now I dread to see what tomorrow's temp is because me LP is usually only 12 days. Praying for high temps over the next few days![-o&lt;

So great that you get the girls tomorrow!:happydance:What do the boys think about it? Feel better soon, hon. Even if it's just sinusitis I know it can be so miserable...mine can last for weeks:sick:

Anyone heard from Steph?

I've seen her on fb a lot.....I'm so sad for her I think shes going through a rough time with this whole baby thing. Bless her heart.

WE MISS YOU STEPH!!!!

We are driving to Pace, FL today to get Myra for her speech appt and get her transferred to Crestview. (Pace is about 45-1hr away) :( just take her to the appt...and then whammo back to daycare she goes....but hey I don't mind at least I get to see her before tomorrow :) hehe....I wish we could see Haley but shes of course in school so no way of getting to see her....but it'll all be okay I suppose :)TOMORROW couldn't get here fast enough!

Well my hair is getting cut at 4:30 today! So excited, will post a picture of the style I chose and will post pic tomorrow of my actual hair. Baby J is being stubborn today so I decided to put my foot down and prove to her that mommy can be stubborn to.

Steph, we miss you!

I will pray no baby for you Andi. DH only "rapes" me if he gets drunk which only happens about 2x a year and the last time was in April. I was completely drunk too so I just laid there, LOL. So glad you get the girls FOREVER tomorrow! Now if they grow outof clothes you have to send them to me because my daughter grows so fast I swear she needs bigger clothes every month!

Attachments

• choice4.jpg
    choice4.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 0
My hair will be about 1.5 inches longer than the picture but I counted and that's still about 8 inches coming off this afternoon! My hair will feel so light!

I love that hair ;) do...thats awesome! Gotta have pics pics pics :) in about an hour I'll be leaving to get baby girl :)

Ohh an Nicole I so would..but I swear I think I might get punched by my sis n law lol she called dibs already LMAO We have two small nieces.... :)

Ok, thats fine. I'm sure people at church will pass stuff down to Baby J anyways.

Hey Ladies.

Wow... it's been a while hasn't it?

So sorry... been super busy.

So Aly is up over 10lbs now but she's still in Newborn clothes even though she was officially 3 months yesterday...she aslo started smiling and laughing a lot last week.

We're pretty sure she had reflux though, she gets really upset if she's on her back flat for an period of time so she's been sleeping in her bouncy seat or her cuddle swing....but she's starting to sleep from about 1am to 7:30am or so now so thank goodness for that.

Matty is getting ever more closer to school... we've started going to a preschool class and the teacher actually came to me to say that he was actually engaging the other kids to participate in group activities.

Just thought I'd pop on. Hope everyone is doing good. :flower:

Mandy

Attachments

• 20130127_120557[1].jpg
    20130127_120557[1].jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 4
Thank you.

Bet you're looking forward to your little one.

and a big congrats to Andi on getting the girls!!! yea!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->