S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

Lately iv been going to bed not being able to sleep properly and then waking up at stupid o'clock and not being able to doze off again :growlmad: .. and then my heart keeps beating dead fast and like its jumping out my throat :wacko: like im going to have a panic attack .. its really weird i dont understand it. Grr i think im guna be overdue now with 2days to go til DD :( its depressing :haha:

ahhh channing tatum

hmmm yummy who needs an oh when wev men like him in the world :blush:

hmm..
x

If only there were guys who looked as nice as him in everyday life, eh?! :haha:

I know! :happydance:
Not long til I can meet my princess now <3

Emzii - got a bump pic to show yet babe? :hugs:

xXx

its crap! look on my facebook because it dont let me load in on this site x

Lately iv been going to bed not being able to sleep properly and then waking up at stupid o'clock and not being able to doze off again :growlmad: .. and then my heart keeps beating dead fast and like its jumping out my throat :wacko: like im going to have a panic attack .. its really weird i dont understand it. Grr i think im guna be overdue now with 2days to go til DD :( its depressing :haha:

:dust: Labour dusttt :D :dust:

Im trying to stay positive now for friday i dont think i can get any bigger without my stomach badly stretching! trying to do loads of exercises now walking alot and on my ball seems to help push him down more but im not having any pains as such just the niggles like hes engaging more and pushing down.
x

Come on girls go into labor already!!
I'm scared that if I go into labor before you you'll kill me seeing how you're a month ahead of me :haha:

I have stretch marks like everywhere but my boobs! It's incredible how they're still like untouched! (Then again they haven't grown that much..)
I have them above my butt, sides, lower part of bump, inner part of knees, thighs and ... I think that's all (HOPE that's all)

Only places they seem to be getting progressively worse lately is my bump and thighs.. My sides and back have pretty much stayed the same for many weeks now..

Also on the subject of hot guys.. I've always had a thing for Brad Pitt (Love his acting and his movies) ofcorse he's getting kinda old now :blush:
Hmm.. Who else.. OMG I seriously can't think of any more so many guys are hot these days :haha:

Lmao im sorry to say Jas but if you do have yours before me i will come to US and hunt you down :gun: LMAO jokes :winkwink: just have a hissy fit :hissy: and be rather jealious! :lol:

I havent a clue why iv got them on my boobs iv got them exact same place on both there just underneath basically and like on the sides :wacko: mine dont look like theyve grown .. but iv gone up a cup size :shrug: my mamar was so cheeky the other day though.. turned around and said "your bumps massive what happened to your boobs theyve not grown have they" and basically laughed .. stupid women she drives me insane sometimes with her comments lol she shunt be checkin out my boobs anyway :rofl:

Well, I think Ellie is going to beat us all to the punch and we can all throw hissy fits! :thumbup:

:rofl:
its just how you said it sounded like she was in labour :lol:
i think preggos popping first if any of us :winkwink:

I hope!!
I bet I'll be behind Ellie and Sophie just to really torture me!!
I hope I ATLEAST beat Anna! :haha:

Wel preggos infront of me i think cause i dont know if im dilated or anything and shes 1cm dilated now lol so i think baby quintins going to arrive soon hopefully :D plus im not getting any signs unfortunatly :( as long as mine dont end up in a induction im not bothered cause thatll be 1st feb or 3rd lol!

I'll probably be the last one to go :cry: Everyone will have their LO's and I'll just be a beached whale :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->