S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

dont worry stuffy
yur a week behind me ;)

:happydance::happydance::happydance:
How's your bump growin? Most days I still feel just fat :haha: But people are starting to finally say that I look pregnant :happydance:

Ahah it feels hard today :D at last! i wont feel guilty when im easting fatty food anymore cus it will feel all babyy
its not really much of a bump :(
i just hate feeling discusting tho!!
haha x

its because i havnt put fake tan on 4 ages to i feel just pale fat and discustingg

awww :( I've never used fake tan stuff, or ever really went tanning. I stay pretty pale all the time :haha: Except in the summer when I get a bit of color in the summer if I'm at the beach all day or on the boat lol So what name/names do you have picked out for your little girl?

I'm pretty pale most of the time!
I can't stand fake tanner I don't know what i do wrong, but it never works for me.

I've never been one to fake tan.. I had this lotion once that like "tanned" the skin over time... The smell drove me nuts though:haha:

Every time my cousin sees me she likes to remind me how incredibly pale my stomach is compared to her extremely tanned hand..
I'm like well DUH I never tanned my belly!! (You would NEVER see me walking around in a 2 piece!)
Not to mention a hand is something always exposed to the sun and is easily tanned compared to something like your belly which usually isn't exposed to the sun.. unless you seriously walk around topless all day :haha:

Maybe it's just the hormones but I wanna slap her every time she points it out :nope:

I hope I ATLEAST beat Anna! :haha:

;) not if i can help it ;)

:hissy: :hissy: :hissy: You're almost three weeks behind me it just wouldn't be fair if you went into labor first!!!
I'd probably cry! :haha:

i'll keep my legs crossed! :haha:

lol your at the hospital with your legs crossed, the doctor/midwife is screaming at you to open them! your like " I CAN'T JAS NEEDS TO HAVE HER BABY 1ST" lol

:rofl:!!!

:hissy: :hissy: :hissy: You're almost three weeks behind me it just wouldn't be fair if you went into labor first!!!

lol your at the hospital with your legs crossed, the doctor/midwife is screaming at you to open them! your like " I CAN'T JAS NEEDS TO HAVE HER BABY 1ST" lol

lmao!! :rofl:

:rofl: its funny reading what all you mad women have been writing! I cant use fake tan either it smells like biscuits :wacko: lol and it always goes funny on my feet and hands :rofl:
And as for babies-Audeys full term size already :o lol xx

:rofl:!!!

:rofl:
haha this made me giggle!!

Ellie!!
youve changed the name again well spelling of it :winkwink: youll never be settled will ya heehee and glad hes growing well hope you dont have a heffalump like im predicted to have! lol

As for fake tan i used to want to use it all the time.. as iv proper pale and everyone used to comment how pale i was all the time or say i look ''ill'' which really annoyed me :( but i cant even use it now cause iv got eczema and tbh it ends up going blotchy all over me cause of that :cry: and then i only end up looking orange or something and it wont come off :rofl: but id love to be naturally tanned!

oh i got eczema on my hands through pregnancy, was yours through pregnancy? He's measuring 5 weeks ahead, the midwife funnily enough called him a heffalump :rofl: Oooh only 1 day to go!!!! =D i hope he comes bang on his due date for you!
Yeah i had to change it because i thought people might think it was pronounced Audi like the car :haha: xx

Me + fake tan = disaster :dohh:
I simply look like ive been tangoed!
Im just pale and any fake tan looks... well, fake! Lol.

Becy - Finalised on bubba's name yet babe?

xXx

There are not many people who can pull off fake tan! when i see some girls with their streaky orange legs i just wna cry for them! Becyboo people always say im so pale i look ill as well :p great when u wna fake illness to get out of work tho hehe x

Im pale and never managed to get out of work!!! :dohh:
Whats the secret?! :haha:

xXx

I like paleness :) I wish i was paler than i am, i have a slight olive twist to my skin, i wish i was as pale as Kelly Osbourne ;)
Or Marilyn Manson :rofl:
I cant pull it off either, i look like i'm trying to do an opposite of Michael Jackson :rofl: xx

is anyone else anemic? i have to go get iron tablets later when big bubs gets checked :(
Im also in fucking agony, last night my arm was really tender and sore and today i woke up with my legs feeling how my arm did. Now i have a really tender lower back and pelvis :(:( anyone?xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->