S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

Bloody hell i cant keep up in here i end up going back pages :dohh:

Eczema iv had that since i was born unfortunatly.. but it was never severe .. its got worse last couple of years .. better since iv been pregnant though lol :)! its come back abit now though but im going for treatment in march finally under ultraviolet lights its ment to help it .. i couldnt have it till baby was born and stuff :]!

I think people here it alot about looking poorly when pale.. everyone seems to say it to me specially in a morning i always get off people ''are you okay'' ''you look dreadful'' :wacko: its like thanx! lol

Im anemic iv been on iron tablets since 3rd tri lol and iv got to carry on taking them after hes born cause im not getting enough iron and i still wont after hes here :shrug: lol ill have even more tablets to take tonight got a urine infection :huh: DAY BEFORE MY DUE DATE!! thanx haha just what i wanted!

And i dont know about the name Sophie lol ill decide when hes born i think :) i just cant make my mind up..

And Ellie how do you say Audey?
xx

As for pains theyll just be pressure and growing pains im guessing? just ask your doctor/midwife they should give you a better answer i doubt itll be anything but aswell if its really painful it can be like that SPD x

And Ellie how do you say Audey?

lol the amount of times this has been asked! ;)
its said like Audrey just without the R!

and about the iron, yer ive had to take it from after my first bloods :( i hate the tablets lol.
if you're not already its a good idea to sign up with boots repeat prescriptions then they get delivered to your house rather than having to go to the chemist every time you need them :thumbup:

ive just been sick :( bad timessss
Xx

awww :( I've never used fake tan stuff, or ever really went tanning. I stay pretty pale all the time :haha: Except in the summer when I get a bit of color in the summer if I'm at the beach all day or on the boat lol So what name/names do you have picked out for your little girl?

Aha ive had some bad experiance with faketan lmaoooo! but its okay now i know what 2 use, i dont live by a beach do yur lucky..

daisy-mayy :D .. wens ur scan ?
what yu hoping for + any names x

I HATE FEELIN FUCKIN MISERABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :\

What fake tan do you use Emzi ?
i might have to use some for this party im going to in feb lol and if i take someone elses advice on what to use it might look okay :winkwink:
x

haha i sent it yu on facebook on ur status already, but i use instant on top of my build up i use the sun shimmer instant tan ontop or it the medium one.. thats what i wear in ALLLLLL my going out pictures, other than that im always like a ghost lmaoo x

I dont want to look too tanned thats all cause i might look stupid some people can pull it off well .. and i cant pull it off :haha:
I cant remember what iv used before that didnt work well.. i think iv tried Johnsons and Garnier but im not 100%. I just dont want to buy something and waste my money if it looks bad lol! "/ spose its a risk ill have to take .. can you put that one on your face aswell as your body?
x

i dont, just my makeup on my face.. i dont like the build up ones like garnier + that, but my mate kiera got me using subline now i dont use anythink else .. just my instant so if it hasnt devoloped as much as i wantid or ive missed abit, my instant just covers it up x

Whats the proper names of both things you use emzii?
cause ill write them down and get them

I was going to say i dont understand fake tan cause where do you go up to on your body cause if you put it on your neck then your face will look odd to rest of you if that makes sense :shrug:

Emzii

is it this

https://www.boots.com/en/L-Oreal-Sublime-Bronze-Self-tanning-Gel-tinted-and-shimmering-for-face-body-150ml_10633/?CAWELAID=334482734&cm_mmc=Shopping%20Engines-_-Google%20Base-_---_-LOreal%20Sublime%20Bronze%20Selftanning%20Gel%20tinted%20and%20shimmering%20for%20face%20%20body%20%20150ml

its 6pound in bodycare tho but thats it .. i would never ever get it from boots i fink superdrugs cheaper but my fake tan i get it from bodycare x

Okay :)
Ill see if bodycares got it they dont usually have hardly owt when i go in lol!
you know the instant stuff you said you use after on top of it is that rimmel? x

yeah in bodycare thats 4pound lmao :)
if ur bodycare dont.. that garnier sprays good that body care have in tooo x

Iv just looked online and in superdrug that loreal stuff is like 12 quid :| lol maybe its different in the actual shop lol i darent use sprays thats what i used to always use and they always came out crap :(

ill look if theyve got any in my chemist when i go up tonight doubt they will :haha: but miswell look but ill have to have a trip down town 1day i need some hair dye anyway lol
x

they always seem to have it on offer somewhere lmao
if im in superdrug + i see it i think mm thts better than bodycare today lmaoo
i get thru it so quick tho

i think ur be okay .. just test some diff stuff, u might even get away with just instant x

Hmm lol wel ill get the stuff youve said cause iv never tried that and looks alright :D i only want to use it as a 1 off for this party so ill prob be alright with just buying 1 lot of it unles i get addicted and love it :haha:

haha i only put faketan on for nights out + stuff
makes me feel more dressed up x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"