S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

yeah 10 days because i never had any hospital care because i didnt tell ny1 i was pregnant til 30 weeks gone so there not sure when my last period was xxx

well when i first told FOB he denied that the baby was his, which he or she definately is!
he's only got this intrest in our baby since his new girlfriends decided she wants to be a mummy :| but im not going to keep him away, although he can only see baby when im there and when he's not with the girlfriend.

but i agree with you, i dont know how we're going to keep them away :(

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev211pr___.png

how did you get away with hiding a 30week bump? :o
your really brave for coping those 30 weeks without telling anyone, im not sure i could :(

my bump wasnt that big , i used to hide it under baggy tops and jumpers and that but ever since my mum found out my bellys just gonee hugee lol xxx

haha, i cant wait to get a proper bump :)
atm i just look like ive ate loads, or i really need a wee lol. i think you can tell its a baby bump, but i just cant wait to get huge :)

:shock:
Whys that, Anna?
i dont actually know tbh, i was just having an emotional hormonal I HATE THE WORLD type day :haha:

yeah i feel the same anna. :(

FOB's new girlfriend told one of my bestfriends she cant wait to be a mummy to MY baby.
what makes her think she's even going to be near my baby, after she purposly split me & FOB up.
Luckily my friend told her where to go.

seriously, i have a right to be annoyed about that dont it? :/
oh my god, yes! :| i would be furious. FOB has a new gf but luckily for her shes not had the cheek to say anything like that! she'd be dead if she did :rofl: as far as im concerned shes going NOWHERE near my son, shes a drugged up little skank :grr:

i know! & the thing that really annoyed me is that FOB agreed with her!
he thinks its going to be 'their little family'
i dont mind FOB being involved with our baby, but i dont want his girlfriend anywhere near him/her. that doesnt make me selfish does it?

tbh its worrying me a little bit that he's obviously feeding her stories about MY baby becoming their baby. :(
thats awful of your FOB :nope: its the least he owes you to respect that you're carrying his child and its YOURS AND HIS child, nothing to do with his latest bit of meat!! :growlmad: aaaaaaghh guys make me so mad

Hiyaah my names kelly
I'm 15 years old nearly 16 , my little girl Tia is due on 30/01/10!
Is there any young mums or young mums to be that want to talk that would really help
i hope everybody is ok aswell xx
welcome! :hi:
wow not long to go!! you must be so excited.
im anna, im 17 and im due 14th march with a boy :cloud9: xx

i cant wait to meet my baby boy/girl, but ive got a long time to go yet :(
it flies hun! :D

Aww, Rome I love your new picture! :happydance:
me too!!!

I am Felicia, I am 19 years old and a single mommy. I have an 8 month old daughter named Laila who was born on May 29, 2009. I am unemployed, often at home with nothing to do!
hey :hi: your daughter is gorgeous & im at home with nothing to do all day too, so you'll see me alot around here! :rofl: xx

Lol How Was Labour Then Rome Was It Ok ? :)
kl and thts a shame :( my school has said that i can be home schooled a few months after ive had the baby or i could go back , ive told them that i would rather be home schooled, are you finding out the sex of your baby x

i was in the hopital for a full day because my water broke, the i had to be induced and once that happened i was in labour for 5 hours

hi all my names pamela, 19 yrs old, and 17 weeks... i am officially a single mommy as of today. :nope: still getting over the break up and the thought of being a single mom, so i thought i'd join this thread. maybe find some support and advice, aswell as talk to everyone and make some friends. :flower:

Omg I can't believe them! I thought nothing that FOB or his family could ever do anything again to surprise me, but once again they have. FOB's parent's are trying to get me expelled from school! They say that I'm "flaunting" the pregnancy and causing FOB and his gf emotional stress. I'm not flaunting anything! I've been wearing a jacket or baggy sweatshirt in school ever since I started showing but lately Idc anymore and I'm not going to walk around as if I'm ashamed of my baby or being pregnant and I really don't care if he likes it or not :growlmad: His mother said that I should be ashamed of myself and be homeschooled as I'm a disgrace to the school :grr: Do they think that it doesn't upset me to see him with her, walking around as if he's going to be a father in a few months?? Ugh, there is seriously something wrong with his family. Why won't they just leave me alone!

Hi Pamela im 19 and 17 weeks pregnant too :) lol. i kno how hard it is when u first split from your FOB, its like ur not just getting over a break up but everything else as well. Honestly tho now im doing this alone im finding it so much easier, everything is on my terms, i get to experience something so special without having any one else to steal the glory! lol. Is he going to stay involved with LO? good luck xx

stuffy muffy: are they serious!? :mad: i thought my situation was bad but thats pathetic! They have no right to say you should be ashamed, youve got no reason to be! His mum was the one to say you should be ashamed? well its not like you made your baby by yourself, she should get her son to accept some responsibility. & i know what you mean about FOB's walking around as if nothings going to change, they really need to do some growing up. :|

& hi Pamela, im Grace :) 16 years old and 13weeks+6.
Welcome, everyone on here's really nice :)

So many new faces!! :) Welcome!

As for FOB's having new gf's... :(
My FOB's gf won't let him have any contact with me!!
Yet I've also heard that she's said she's looking forward
to being a mummy & yes - MUMMY TO MY PRINCESS!!!
I think not somehow! :growlmad:
Altho the stupid girl clearly isn't that smart to realise he'd
have to see me to see LO. :dohh::haha:

x

thats what my FOB's new girlfriend has said about MY baby :|
although FOB doesnt want anything to do with LO, he's even tried telling people that he doubts the babies his (which he or she definately is)
:(

Mummy.To.Be, does FOB want to be involved with your baby?

Bump Pic Updates!
36+3!
What an elephant I have in there?! :haha:
x​

Attachments

• Photo0519.jpg
    Photo0519.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 9
  • Photo0528.jpg
    Photo0528.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 7
  • Photo0529.jpg
    Photo0529.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 7
thats what my FOB's new girlfriend has said about MY baby :|
although FOB doesnt want anything to do with LO, he's even tried telling people that he doubts the babies his (which he or she definately is)
:(

Mummy.To.Be, does FOB want to be involved with your baby?

Well he was forced to come to the 20 week scan by his mom,
said he wants to be a part of her life but has made no effort what
so ever. I have my antenatal classes on Tues & weds comin, I've
invited him along to keep him involved but heard nothing from him
still. Feel like giving up. =(

x

dont give up :( once he see's your little girl im sure you wont be able to get rid of him :) ha
its good that he came to your scan :) i tried showing FOB a 12week scan picture and he basically just said he had better things to do.
Good luck for your antenatal classes :) do you have to be far on in pregnancy to go to them?

Well my widwife said that all classes start at 37 weeks now so I'm just
attending the classes she's signed me upto.
Its only 4 hours over 2 days. Tues & Weds, 4pm - 6pm both days. :shrug:
I've heard of people going to classes alot sooner than that though.

My FOB wouldnt see the earlier scan either, he was more interested in texting
his new gf when I tried showing him! :growlmad:
I swear he's mentally more 12 than 21 years old! :haha:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79