S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

Welcome newbies!

i had a feeling becy was in labour!
she had him at 10.40 lastnight
i cant wait to see photos!
congratulations bec!
i did text her back when i got up, but nothing! shes probs resting + what not..

:D

wow sophie! you've reallyyy come out now
my bumps coming along, along with tree trunks as legs :) lmaooo..

me + kie went asda lastnight with his mom + nan, got some lovely bits for our little lady, got lods of disney stuff in there! .. got 2 little pairs of shoes + everything :D woo im excited i want her noww!

Hi Pamela im 19 and 17 weeks pregnant too :) lol. i kno how hard it is when u first split from your FOB, its like ur not just getting over a break up but everything else as well. Honestly tho now im doing this alone im finding it so much easier, everything is on my terms, i get to experience something so special without having any one else to steal the glory! lol. Is he going to stay involved with LO? good luck xx

lol... when are you due?
yea, i think it would have been easier to break up if it weren't for me being pregnant. i learned hard tho, let him bak in last nite and all he did was put me down and blame me. i think everything will be better now that we aren't together. he does want to be involved with the baby, but honestly i don't see how he would be able to be in the baby's life because we live on opposite sides of california, and knowing him, he won't take those trips even for the baby. he is selfish, only thinks of himself. plus he is all talk and no action, so we'll see if he will really be there.

awww becy boo :)

sorry i thought id just say that lol i know she wasss sooo looking forward to him coming and now hes here! :)

stuffy muffy: are they serious!? :mad: i thought my situation was bad but thats pathetic! They have no right to say you should be ashamed, youve got no reason to be! His mum was the one to say you should be ashamed? well its not like you made your baby by yourself, she should get her son to accept some responsibility. & i know what you mean about FOB's walking around as if nothings going to change, they really need to do some growing up. :|

& hi Pamela, im Grace :) 16 years old and 13weeks+6.
Welcome, everyone on here's really nice :)

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev211pr___.png

Oh yes it was his mum who said that I should be ashamed of myself, as if her son didn't take part in creating this baby too :dohh: They definitely need to do some growing up :thumbup:

omg i just realise di need my edd changed on the first page

sorry :blush:

im now due aug 28th :) thankssss xxx

im soo colld and bored!!!! :haha:

ugh I'm feeling really down right now maybe it's the "baby blues"
I talked to FOBs sister and she actually sounds like she might believe me for once that her brother is really my sons father

a foster home is coming to pick up my dog this weekend because I am having a hard time caring for him in the baby cause hes like a baby himself and it really really breaks my heart.

I want my dog,I don't want to be a single mom, and I miss leaving at home with my family ='(

Aww!! I'm so sorry about your dog I know how much I'd hate having to get rid of my dogs :hugs:

Don't worry hun hopefully the blues will pass :hugs:

oh its so hard, they are coming at noon to get him tomorrow.
They sound so wonderful and it be great for him.
It's hard, I'm sick of my life changing so much. I just wish things will stay still for a second. lol if anyone understands what I mean.

Awwwh Rome :hugs:
Everything happens for a reason.
It'll all start slowing down and become not so hecktick soon.
Keep your head up and continue at what you know best -
being a brill mummy to Quintin :hugs:

x

Thanks <3
2 hours till they come get my dog=( My mom said she would come over and say good bye to him.
I have an FOB rant but Quin just pooped LOL so I will have come back to write it :p

Lmao! Awwwh little Quintin pooped!! :haha:
Bless his little cotton soxies!! :hugs:

Have as much of a rant and rave as you need babe!
You know we're all here for you :)

x

oh my gosh. lmao.
Okay, so Quintin likes to pee soon as I take his diaper off, and I've learned to be prepared, lol so today he peed, I cleaned it all up, i moved his clean diaper and clean clothes closer and he peed again! all over all the clean stuff. lmao. hes sneaky.

:rofl:
That's one thing about having boys.. gotta watch out for that little fire hose :haha:

Aww Preggo I'm sorry about your dog :hugs: Quintin is absolutely adorable! I don't know if I told you that already :haha:

Sorry about your dog Rome .. my dog is like 6 years old and since iv been home hes been a pain hes too bouncy and hes jealious of baby and stuff not stop going in bags that he shunt be :growlmad: driving me insane but hes settling now i think im just having trouble fussing him cause he barges into me and i just dont feel like being lively lol ..

You sleeping okay Rome? Quintin wake much or anything
im shattered not cause of Mason cause of not being able to sleep thinking if hes okay iv had to had my dad help with stuff for abit to try break it down but hes nackered too lol

Oh and Mason doesnt wee up lol wel he hasnt yet he wees into his nappy but im waiting for the hose to go all over me and all over the ceiling haha

don't worry becy it will get better the 1st couple days I got zero sleep because I thought something would happen to him while I was asleep, I had to have my mom watch him during the day so I could get a few hours of sleep in, I'm getting better tho and understand I need my sleep when Quintin is sleeping so I'm getting more sleep now, I normaly take a nap in the atfernoon cause we are up a couple times at night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->