S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

it wil be u soon em!!! not long at all is it really? when i think bout it 20weeks has gone fast for me when i look back... and think then yh it has gone quick :D
what u gotta get next week?
& babe u got a few more weeks to think of a name... and when she comes out she might not even look like whatever name u choose had she!!

xx

it wil be u soon em!!! not long at all is it really? when i think bout it 20weeks has gone fast for me when i look back... and think then yh it has gone quick :D
what u gotta get next week?
& babe u got a few more weeks to think of a name... and when she comes out she might not even look like whatever name u choose had she!!

xx

Aha it has!
well my friend wants to buy the bouncer chair!
so
a swing
clothes
carseat
cosytoes
and just stuff for the baby bath box..
anddd a baby book!!

wer have to meet up when we had LO's considering you dont live very far away x

2 more :O i got 4 more lol!!!
& yh meetin up sounds good .... wil be fun :D... we only live like a bus away from each other :)

& ooo not a lot then really... have u got a moses basket or u jus puttin LO straight in the cot?

& yep defo a baby book lol! think i need one too!!!

xxxx

got a moses basket! my mom doesnt want me to move out.. but noway can i fit a cot in this room! and if im gunna stay i wana get a loan off the social and do my room up nice..
she said i can have her room.. but i dont want her room!!!

so lets just see .. council might offer me somewhere, but it is birmingham wer talking about!!

does the 11 go by yours then?! xx

lol they prob wont give u anywhere wil they :(
idiots!!!... my rooms quite big but i dont think i would fit a cot in here either :S...
we got 3bedrooms... but its like a 3 floor house... so the spare room is right at the bottom... so wouldnt want the baby in that :(

& nope but the number 9 does that comes from birmingham town... xx

ye the 9 goes town doesnt it?
we'd have to meet in town or somethink =]

u only get the one bus go there then?!
where is it you live again?

nope they probs wont.
i dont want my moms room anywya
to much messing aboutt :\ xx

yh the 9 goes from stourbridge to halesowen to quinton to birmingham doesnt take that long really... or cud get the train and meet u in town :D...

& yh changin rooms is too much hassle!!

xx

You will defo get to know the difference between gas and proper smiles!
mason used to always smile cause he had gas now he smiles and giggles all the time when ya talk to him or smile at him :)!

there seems to be something different about there eyes when they smile because they mean it. i love how every time i look at alice she smiles. first thing in the morning is the best:cloud9:

Afternoon girlies :)
I haven't posted in here for aaaaaages so i thought i'd pop in and say hi, how are you all doing?

:hugs:

xx

yh the 9 goes from stourbridge to halesowen to quinton to birmingham doesnt take that long really... or cud get the train and meet u in town :D...

& yh changin rooms is too much hassle!!

xx

Ohwell, i guess ill just redecorate it and just see what happens.. but ive gotta feeling redecoratings just gunna be a waste of time and money..
i hate having a small bedroom!!xx

there seems to be something different about there eyes when they smile because they mean it. i love how every time i look at alice she smiles. first thing in the morning is the best:cloud9:

Quintin hates me! lol it takes me FOREVER for me to get him to smile at me! :haha: only when I get him in the crib does he look happy to see me.:dohh:

is ur bedroom really small em? ... i think mines quite small its like really long but not that wide x

Its not too bad.. ive got everything in here like my wardrobe, chest of drawers + my big duble bed takes up the most room, the moses baskets up and stuff.. bt i think if i stay here ill have to get rid of my chest of drawers n just get some shelves for my dvds and somewhere for my tele + ipod speakers + stuff..
but its not too bad.. my sister lives in a box :) lmao her rooms that small.. so :\ idk what 2!
the cot would look nice where my wardrobe is.. but nowhere for my wardrobe!!! xx

lol it sounds quite big... im going to move some of my cuboards in to the spare room we have got.... cus then there is going to be more room but i can stil get my clothes! x

Quintin hates me! lol it takes me FOREVER for me to get him to smile at me! :haha: only when I get him in the crib does he look happy to see me.:dohh:

awww bless him lol. alice is giggling all the time now itss cutteee. if its effort to get him to smile it will be even harder for a laugh lol. whenever i try to make her laugh she doesnt and then when im jus speakin to her not expecting her to she does lol! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->