S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

Thank you girls.
He is very very beautiful, but then of course im a teeny weeny bit bias :haha:
Now he is crawling he is into EVERYTHING and hes such a little terror opens cupboards plays with the radiator anything naughty!
& when he goes silent, thats when you worry!
Is tyler-jay the oldest baby in this thread? :shrug:

there seems to be something different about there eyes when they smile because they mean it. i love how every time i look at alice she smiles. first thing in the morning is the best:cloud9:

Quintin hates me! lol it takes me FOREVER for me to get him to smile at me! :haha: only when I get him in the crib does he look happy to see me.:dohh:

awww bless him lol. alice is giggling all the time now itss cutteee. if its effort to get him to smile it will be even harder for a laugh lol. whenever i try to make her laugh she doesnt and then when im jus speakin to her not expecting her to she does lol! xx

ohh I can`t wait, lol every day I just laugh all the time hoping he will copy me! Maybe I`m just going insane :haha:

lol it sounds quite big... im going to move some of my cuboards in to the spare room we have got.... cus then there is going to be more room but i can stil get my clothes! x

why dont u make the spare room into a nurshary?!
i wish we had a spare room :( Xx

i want too... but i dunno if id miss the baby too much lol i suppose once i get used to the way baby sleeps and stuff i could put the baby in that room cus then i might not worry so much! ... i might do dunno xx

i want too... but i dunno if id miss the baby too much lol i suppose once i get used to the way baby sleeps and stuff i could put the baby in that room cus then i might not worry so much! ... i might do dunno xx

Well not straight away, because newborns are in the moms room anyway for the first few months.. i always wanted to have a nice nurshary ready :( Xx

:( .. u gonna try get somewhere when LO's a bit older? or... i remember when i tried to get somewhere i was like my moms going to kick me out lol! she wasnt but thought it would make them give me somewhere and they was like wel cant she keep u jus till the babies older!!! errr she gonna kick me out u idiots!!! Lol
she was like we have hardly any houses cus council arent buildin no more!! i thought build some then idiots!!! x

The council is rubbish..
this woman in 3rd tri has had her baby.. she got told she was having a boy.. came out a girl!!!
why am i so worried this is going to happen to me?!

urm.. im on the list.. if i dont hear anything by the middle of april im going to start pestering them.. cus i cant live here! my mom and sister are terrible.. my moms constantly shouting at my sister every morning to get her up for school, i moaned about it this morning sayin it wont be fair to do that when the babys here and she said "well im not creaping around my own house if u dont like it here emma then find somewhere else"

and i said fine i will, even tho she was the one that wanted me to stay here!!!

i also added that how is it fair to shout when theres a newborn asleep, i said so its okay to wake a newborn up then!?
god it gets me sooo angry!!!!! xx

came out a girl !!!! :O omg!!!
im sure it can happen... but bet it doesnt happen a lot!!
one of them mystic meg people told my mate hers was a boy & the scan showed a girl but this woman new quite a lot about her... so it got her really worried that the baby was a boy.... but she is a girl!! :)

& they take the piss! and my moms annoying sumtyms... but her & my dad are at work most the time... and my mom works in a home.. so she sleeps there most nights too.. so hopefully they wont be here too much lol! & im an only child so no annoying brothers or sisters lol! xx

I wish my mom was out alot! but i guess shes there if i need her.

i know.. this midwife was telling my friend that this couple having there 5th child.. the 4 where boys.. got told it was a girl.. he went out and got her name tattooed before she was evenborn!
+ that baby came out a boy!!

omg!!
:(
can u not sue them or something? or can u not cus they dont say 100% do they? x

Aperently they are sueing them!
god knows!
i think i better stop going on about it.. i dont wana curse myself!!

my boy will be coming home dressed like a girl.. haha
nar the outfit for coming home is plain =] x

lol! ur girl wil be coming home a girl i hope!!! :)

got a boys name jus incase ;) ... only jokin lol!

& aww whats she coming home in? i like most of my stuff i have already got.. but when i start buyin more its going to be harder to make a decision lol! omg i have a hard enuff time tryin to decide what to wear for myself imagine when our LO's are here take forever lol x

Emzi you got any recent bump pics! bet your getting really big now! or if your not then you will be having a perfect little bundle unlike me giving birth to a fatty :p

Only 1 more day till you find out aimee bet you cant wait :]!
x

:)
hi becy

i no yh one day!!! :)
but my scans not till ten to 4! so have to wait all day tomorow lol!

and yh im soooo excited!! did u find out at your 20week scan?

you ok?x

Oh! thats unfair lol they usually make them in morning cause they know how excited people are i went at like half 10 in morning :]..

Yeah i found out i thought i would be having a girl but on the day i had a funny feeling was guna be a boy and i was right! :) wanted a girl tbh but it grew on me after abit lol what you hoping for or dont you really mind?
Im alright thankyou are you?
xx

lol i no!! i dunno how im gonna wait all day! but im going to have too lol!

wel since i found out iv been thinkin boy.. but then i had a scan at 16weeks and the baby had its legs closed.. so i thought girl and ever since i have thought its a girl lol!

but everyone thinks boy except me & my mom!

i really wanted a boy at first lol! but now i think i am having a girl i dont mind either as long as there ok!

yea im ok... jus need to make time pass quicker lol!

xxx

Tbh the day might go quick for you but then again usually when ya excited about something the day seems to drag! which is horrible :p but itll come round sooner or later and then youll have to wait nother 20 weeks to see him/her its horrible the next half of the wait but its all worth it i miss my bump :(!

Aww well i think everyone dont mind for there first as much theres always bit more of wanting a certain gender i think i just wanted a girl to dress in pink and do her hair and stuff haha thats how silly i am but i always wanted a boy for my first. Dont worry time will go quick i hope anyway hehe :)
add me on facebook if you want i tend not to come on here as much anymore
Rebz Haskard And theres a pic of me and mason in black and white as picture :)!
xx

il add you babe :)

& i no yh today has gone sooo slow but all iv dun is stop in so thats probaly why!
but il try wake up late tomorow. so i dont have that many hours to wait lol!

& yh another 20weeks after :O xx

Ohh becy u reminded me to get my friend 2 pop them on!
i found a sony erricson wire to now so il take one inaminite..
im not as bigg really! nobody can believe ive only got 8 weeeks!
but i feel fat in the face
arms + legs :( haha

+ just this plain little suit aimee.. not just white like its got something on it i forgot.. kie chose it + stuff..
its gotta vest, top, trousers + a little hat
its sooo cutee!!babyshopping tonighttt :D woooo xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back