sad and peed off sorry

Lotti1978

MC @7 weeks-Angel Oct09
Reaction score
I thought I was happy and able to cope since my mc but just had news a friend is 3 months pregnant...I couldnt reply to her msg with anything but...Oh wow great news, see you soon. I feel terrible but Im so angry. I feel like everyone around me is getting pg and not me..grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Hi,

I know how you feel, it seems like everyone is announcing they are pregnant at the moment :-(

Sounds like you sent her a nice message though. Don't be tough on yourself, it will be hard :hugs:

:hugs: go easy on yourself. Any sane person would be resentful in your shoes.

I know how you feel, though. I keep trying not to count the number of hugely pregnant women I see between my desk and the lunchroom every day.

I've posted in another thread, but a friend of mine told me she was 12 weeks pregnant at the point when I should have been about 13 1/2 weeks. To be fair, she knew about the m/c so was really quite apologetic when she told me - said it was bad timing etc and told me before others (in an e-mail). I was honest to her and said that I was genuinely pleased for her, but that it was bad timing so I was a little sad for me too and how nice it would have been for us to go through it together (both first time monthers).

I thought it was best to be honest with a close friend and I knew she would understand from her initial reaction to telling me.

I knw the feeling :-(
everyone of my friends and cousins etc have all had babies in the last few yrs and our friend is due her 3rd baby tomorrow... going to be hard but after ttc so long and being so jealous in the past, iv learnt that it makes no difference to my lack of babies so now i put on my fake smile and when im holding yet another baby that belongs to someone else, i just keep telling myself that one day, god willing il hold my own baby xxx

I am actually at the point of tears typing this. I just feel exactly the same as all of you and i try so hard not to be jealous but I am. End of!! I say all the right things and try and be all smiley but its so hard. I am finding myself spending more and more time with just my hubby or at home on here LOL! at least you all understand!

Sorry my fingers got carried away and I couldnt stop them.

thanks again everyone, you are my saving grace these days
x

Wow, so sorry for you sweetie... I know how you feel though. After I found out about my blighted ovum and my second opinion confirmed and I knew for sure I had to have a D&C, I was devastated, since my hubby is being deployed and actually just left yesterday... So imagine my dismay when I received a 'mock bill' for my delivery in the mail the other day! I couldn't believe it! Then I find out last week that someone I know that works at a bar and is single has mistakenly gotten herself knocked up! I could cry! And I got invited to my cousin's baby shower, who is due in May. I just can't go! So I know how you feel. It is frustrating. Hang in there, and hopefully you will get your BFP and sticky bean soon! Baby dust to you!

hi..
i know how you feel its awful having to be nice and pretend youre so excited 4 them. this woman i work with is also just so insensitive and does not think when she speaks, feel like im holding back the tears. feel like everyone is pg apart from me or can have a bb. so glad i have hear to turn to ....thanks 4 listening .... baby dust to everyone xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->