Sad it's over

Me to but people around me are wanting to plan next Christmas, lets enjoy what is left of this one!

Once we visit the last of family tomorrow the downer will hit. I think I love the preparation and anticipation the most. Not quite ready to plan next year though ha ha

I'm on a Christmas downer too. It was the first year my DD understood about Santa and was so excited that he ate the cookies etc lol. Next year will be even better !!.

I hate this period now until after New Year when things get back to normal!! Xx

I just think I missed it all, November and December went so quick! Weve been renovating our house and moving too so I feel like I missed all things Christmassy xx

This is the first time in 10 years that I have gotten bad post-Christmas blues. I thought I had outgrown them. I'm determined to create a tradition of celebrating the 12 days of Christmas and doing something special each day. But realistically Christmas to me is all about the build up and anticipation, once that passes the rest of the holiday feels flat.

Still though, at least we have an early Easter this year and I went all out for it last year and it was a lovely little holiday. :D

It goes too quickly doesn't it. I hate the feeling of being back to reality :(

We never class it as over this soon, we keep it going for the 12 days of Christmas. We are lucky that our business closes from Christmas eve to Jan 4th, so we hibernate, eat snacky food (turkey and stuffing sandwiches), watch films and play with the kids. I could never go to the effort i go to every year for just one day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->