Sad-M/C Twins Christmas Day at 7 Weeks

mami2karina

Mami of 3~Expecting #4!
Reaction score
I m/c twins Christmas Days. I was 7 weeks pregnant. I still have not had a period, no signs that I've ovulated either. I am so frustrated and sad. I want my babies back. I know that's not possible. It's not like when you try you can try to have twins, it's something that just happened and I know I will never have that again. My neurologist has informed that I do not need to try again, that I should never have gotten pregnant again in the first place. I have fibromyalgia and tested positive for Lupus. My OB's nurse overlooked my comments about that and I ended up m/c. I want another baby so bad. Am I being selfish for wanting this. Everyone I know is pregnant, getting ready to deliver or just delivered. It's killing me inside. One of my good friends is 37 weeks with Boy/Girl twins and is about to pop anyday. My best friend found out New Year's Eve that she was pregnant and is trying her hardest to have an abortion because she doesn't want to raise another by herself. I am trying my best to be by her side because she needs me, but it's hard. She's pregnant with a baby I so desperately want. She has a blood clotting disorder and may not be able to terminate the pregnancy but does not want it. This is so hard for me. I just don't know what to do or how to cope. I have re-current m/c history, 3 before 6 weeks and 3 between 6-7 weeks. I have 3 children that I love very much, but only one is my DH's and we both want more children together. I juast wanna :cry:

I'm so sorry for ur losses. I can't imagine how hard this is for u. U really should concentrate on ur self, be a lil selfish and dont worry about being there for ur friend. U need to look after number 1. I hope things work out for you in the future, keep positive. Also I miscarried just after u and no signs of a period coming, I'm usually very regular, so I think it's just normal for it to take a while.
Hugs
Xxx

so sorry..
its only natural to feel like you do hun
gl x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member