• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

sad to say...

libbymarks198

Reaction score
i feel so bad saying this but i hope i am not pregnant this month... everything is going wrong and it would just have to be the worst timing, my partner has lost his job, so we are living off my income now which is going to be hard, we have just paid for a 10 thousand dollar holiday which we cant even afford now... and i have just taken my 6 month old puppy to the vet and she may have a tumor which will cost thousands to fix, and i am the type of person who gets attched to my animals so much i will do anything and pay anything to keep the alive....

so yeah pretty shit day if you ask me, and i have had pg symptoms all day which i would usually be so happy about but now we cant afford a baby :(

oh gosh you sure do have a lot going on.
I hope your parner finds another job quickly to help with the finances. Sorry to hear about your puppy, that has got to be sad and such a young age too.
Sending you lots of :hugs:

Oh hun, I am so sorry about both your OH's job and your puppy. :(

:hug:

so he has already got offered another job and has a interview for another one next week so i think we will be okay... yay!!

Oh that is good news! I hope he gets the job, and I also hope your pup is ok. Glad things are looking up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->