*Sad Update* In shock: FAINT BFP!

bostonblonde

Reaction score
I'm a day late, which never happens. I was 100% convinced AF was going to get me yesterday, judging by how I felt, but the hours passed and she never came. So I took a cheapie pregnancy test this morning, shaking all over, because after 6 months of trying I was so used to seeing total negatives. Slowly, a very faint pink line started to appear!! It's still very faint, but a positive is a positive!

I have been waiting for this for what feels like forever! I am more relieved than happy right now, because finally, finally, finally I can be hopeful again. But mostly I'm also very cautious. This is the exciting part, but I know soon the excitement will turn into total nervousness with each passing day.

I am just so happy to be here though. Best wishes to everyone here. :kiss:

congratulations ive been in same boat lost in may still waiting for BFP and can imagine how nervous u feel , doctors told me that when i get pregnant would be able to get early scan for piece of mind! fingers crossed for happy healthy 8 months for u xxx

Congratulations hon!!! xx h&H 9 months!!

Just updating to say I took another test this morning, all excited to see if it had gone darker, only to see NO second line. I freaked out and called the doctor, and their test came up negative too. The blood work came back with HCG at only 9.

So unfortunately it was only a chemical. :(

I just hope I will be in here again soon one day.

So sorry BB :hugs: You'll be back here soon I'm sure. Wishing you healing and :dust:

hx

So very sorry. :hugs:

Hope to see you here again soon.

So sorry for your loss, keep trying and see you back here soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back