Sad why I have to leave

trying2bamom

Reaction score
I dont know if I'm posting in the right thread, but I have miscarried. I was pregnant with twins, then one didnt make it, and then two weeks later there was no heartbeat for the other one. I expelled the babies naturally last Friday. I have been feeling really sick, unable to sleep, and very sad. I havent been able to function and go back to work. I am in so much pain emotionally. I still have cramps and my doctor said it should stop in 2 weeks, im also started to experience diarrhea. Anybody else experience diarrhea after miscarriage? How long did you grieve after a miscarriage?

I'm so sorry to read about what has happened to you, that's really sad. I hope you have people around you who can offer you the love and support you need. I can't answer your questions about your loss but don't feel bad about posting in here. Sending you lots of love x x x

:hugs:
So sorry you had to go through this. B&B has a great MC form as well if you need to talk about it with ladies who have been through the same thing. Thoughts and prayers your way.

Thank you guys . I am really trying to get over itm im just messed up right now

Thank you guys . I am really trying to get over itm im just messed up right now
It's not a 'get over it' thing. Please don't let anyone make you feel like that. Grief is a process, and as a human you have that right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->