saffron walden, essex meet

mimmymoo

Reaction score
bit of a long shot but wondered if any mums living in this neck of the woods would like to meet up
just moved to the area from london, and although its a lovely town feeling very isolated as havent yet made any friends
just been made redundant from the city so lots of time on hands, married with have a 2 yr old and 5 yr old (both boys)

Hi there... I moved to saffron walden from london fairly recently and get where your coming from. I have a little boy who is 16 months and would love to make a few more buddies for him and me! Look forward to hearing from you!

Hello, I'm in Royston so not to far from Saffron W, Gluttons being a favourite place to visit!!.

I'm going in on Tuesday to be induced with my first, i'll be happy to meet up when he is out!!

Kirstyxx

I moved from east London to Walden 5 years ago- and know no-one :nope: I now live near stortford but Waldens not far away.

I'll be happy to meet up sometime, Royston is just down the A10 so not too far from Stortford either.

Kirstyxx

Oh wow Kirsty, 3 days to go... how exciting! Lots of luck (not that you'll need it) and you'll have to let us know when the little guy is here! I know Royston quite well as I do some work there. And belladonna Bishops Stortford is not far at all. It would be great to arrange some meet-ups!!

Thanks i'll let you know when he is out, i don't know many people around here and i don't know anyone with kids. it would be fun having a meet up!!

Kirstyxx

Ha ha Belladonna, it won't be long.... and if you like you could look after mine so I can sit and drink tea in peace!

That sounds like a plan!
Only have 9 weeks until I go on maternity leave, I can't wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->