Said bye bye for xmas...:(

Bee26

Mummy to Charlie bear!
Reaction score
..to my OH this morning. We are not spending crimbo together as he is originally from Wales and its his dads birthday on xmas day aswell. He will be with his family, and I have to work up until xmas eve afternoon and all inbetween xmas and new year so will be staying behind. My parents live in France and trying to save holiday days to tag onto maternity leave so we didnt go over there...so im spending it with my nana, auntie and uncle.
I feel really sad and wish I could be with my man over christmas...said bye bye this morning and i was an emotional wreck! I know i'll see him in a week but i will miss him soooo much. At least next year will be our own little families 1st christmas together and we have decided that if people want to see us...they can make the effort to come to our house!!

Hope the time passes quickly for you. As soon as we had kids we made the same decision, next Xmas will soon come round and at least you have work to keep you busy.

Hope the time passes quickly for you. As soon as we had kids we made the same decision, next Xmas will soon come round and at least you have work to keep you busy.

Deb, Ive only just seen your news..Im so sorry for your loss..makes my moan seem stupid and selfish...I really hope you are ok xxxx

I know how you feel hun :hugs:. My OH left on Wednesday morning and he doesn't get home till the end of april :cry:. But like you said, next year'l be our little families first christmas together too :). Hopefully you'l be too busy with work and stuff and it'l pass quicker than you think hun.x

oh noooo.... so sorry :( it's tough, but you'll see time will fly with your relatives and friends xx merry early Christmas :)

Oh, that is sad :-( i am spending it with OH for the first time this year... but at his parents' house, and I am worried it will not feel like Christmas... I am stuck at home alone all week this week as OH is working (and staying away tonight). Usually I would be at home in Cornwall catching up with friends...

Oh pickle :(

You poor thing. (At least it will make his return very special.....hehe ;)

At least I'm sure your nana and auntie will spoil you rotten xxxx

Don't worry, me and my OH aren't spending Christmas together as I'm travelling down to see my parents in Plymouth - but Christmas is such a busy time, the time apart from each other will fly by. Plus you can always call / text each other :) xx

Aww sorry to hear this! This week will prob fly by tho!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->