Sainsbury's toy sale

wildflower79

Reaction score
Has anyone heard when this might be? Need hubby to book that day off work, so he can do the school run and leave me free to get there nice and early!

Is it normally quite good? I don't generally shop in sainsburys but may make a special trip, I found the Tesco one a bit pants this year x

It's quite good. Hoping for some shopping,Disney or frozen toys :)

Going to keep my eyes peeled for this, have a fair few nectar points to use up. Does anyone know if they are doing the double up on nectar points again this year?

Thanks ladies.

I've always found their sale really good, got loads last year! It's worth keep popping in too, because last year they kept restocking and getting different toys in too.

Im also hoping they'll have some shopkins stuff.

Shopkins....what ages would you say they are suitable for. My eldest (4) has been watching you tube videos and asked me for them. Must say have no idea what they are....

Tori started shopkins at 4, they are just collectible character things :) Tori makes them talk to each other

Shopkins....what ages would you say they are suitable for. My eldest (4) has been watching you tube videos and asked me for them. Must say have no idea what they are....

I think they say 5+ on the packs, although my daughter isn't 5 till Feb and she's been playing with them for a while.

I got some great bargains last year in the Sainsburys sale. Will definitely have to keep my eye out for this year. I'm working the 19th though so hope there's still some left if that's the date it starts.

I'm waiting for another 25% off the TU clothing too to pick up some Christmas PJs and jumpers. Ours hadn't put out the Christmas stock for the last one :(

I'm also hoping for shopkins....I love a bargain and I must say that I can't seem to ever find many shopkins bargains and my daughter is shopkins mad!!! She keeps asking for the pumpkin ones!

Can't wait for this after shopkins also and also stocking fillers for daisy as I looked in there last week and they had a great selection!

Ooooo and also Lego friends x

I won't be able to get to one till the weekend after the 19th, will they still have stuff do you think?

Can't wait for this after shopkins also and also stocking fillers for daisy as I looked in there last week and they had a great selection!

Ooooo and also Lego friends x

I noticed they had lots of stuff for stocking fillers too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->