Samantha Womack quits eastenders

Char.due.jan

Mummy to Luke
Reaction score
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...al-cot-death-storyline.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Pity she couldn't of left before they filmed the storyline :/

I was just coming in here to post the same thing i just heard it on daybreak....

the next question is how does she leave? I hope they handle this delicately xx

I think she'll prob get sectioned.

^ She resigned before she got the story and still decided to go ahead with it :shrug:

'She wrote a letter on the day she read it and made it clear to bosses she thought it was wrong. They persuaded her to stay and film the scenes, but she will leave in May.

Read more: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...ersial-cot-death-storyline.html#ixzz1AF5QUXXO

It says she gave her letter on the day she read the script..

'She wrote a letter on the day she read it and made it clear to bosses she thought it was wrong. They persuaded her to stay and film the scenes, but she will leave in May.

Read more: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...ersial-cot-death-storyline.html#ixzz1AF5QUXXO

good on her for her 'mother first, actress second' philosophy! xx

good on her for her 'mother first, actress second' philosophy! xx

Yep! Not many are like that!

wont she go to prison for baby snatching?

...only if she gets found out :shrug:

I cant say im overally 'offended' by the plot but i do think its highly insensitive to those who have been affected by similar things. At the end of the day i think everyone needs to remember its a tv drama and if they dont like it switch it off :shrug: xx

wont she go to prison for baby snatching?

Not if she pleads temporary insanity. She will be sectioned. After all that Ronnie has actually had to deal with in her life it wouldnt be surprising if thats how it ends for her.

I thought they had shortened the storyline because of complaints ?? Sam isnt leaving until May, but I thought I read the storyline was being shortened to 2 weeks !

I thought they had shortened the storyline because of complaints ?? Sam isnt leaving until May, but I thought I read the storyline was being shortened to 2 weeks !

Any idea how it concludes? xx

Any idea how it concludes? xx

No, I only know what I have read on here :haha: But I am sure I read that it was suppose to be a 2 year storyline but because of so many complaints they have shortened it to 2 weeks, that means it will have to end next week :shrug: Tbh I dont think there is much else they can do with it, Ronnie is already going a bit insane, she cant feed the baby and it looks like she cant even look at him, plus the midwife has already discovered the babys foot :shrug:

good on her i think she might be sectioned or run away from the square

I did think the fact they just shrugged off the thing with the foot was a bit odd!

I think its just a case of damage control for eastenders now....x

I did think the fact they just shrugged off the thing with the foot was a bit odd!

I dont watch EE anyway but have heard alot about this storyline x What is it about the foot then????

If Samantha Womack felt so against this storyline why didnt she leave before filming???
Being a parent myself I could not have gone through with filming this so for her to say that she puts being a mother before acting seems a bit odd as she still did the scenes & left now its gone a bit tits up?!?

Ronnie's baby had a type of clubfoot when it was born, so obviously after the switch when the midwife came to see baby 'James' his clubfoot had dissapeared.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->