***Samba's NEW NOT sp strange question of the day! (On pg 6)***

haahha! woooop! im not alone in the world! i though i was the only one!! hahaha

You're all mad... why can't you all just bonk until you get pregnant like Tasha intends to (and I hope with me!)...

I'm going to Moe's....

I've always thought sneezing was a bit like an orgasm :blush: (obviously not as pleasurable!) - The way it builds slowly up inside of you, building up, and up, and up... and then climaxing and you loose all controll in that climax, which is kind like a great big spasm of the nerves! lol .... Or is that just me?

Anyway MrBum says that sneezing is like an orgasm for the following reasons:

"A sneeze is wet, messy and loud, it takes about 1 second, requires kleenex and afterwards my wife says "God bless you."
"

:roll:

I've always thought sneezing was a bit like an orgasm :blush: (obviously not as pleasurable!) - The way it builds slowly up inside of you, building up, and up, and up... and then climaxing and you loose all controll in that climax, which is kind like a great big spasm of the nerves! lol .... Or is that just me?

"A sneeze is wet, messy and loud, it takes about 1 second, requires kleenex and afterwards my wife says "God bless you."
"

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You're all mad... why can't you all just bonk until you get pregnant like Tasha intends to (and I hope with me!)...

I'm going to Moe's....

I only asked why my nipples got hard when I sneezed.... then it got all out of hand!! :rofl:

Mr and Mrs Bum - No arguing!! :rofl:

"

Tena lady over here please.... PMSL!! :rofl:

RaeRae - Sharing is caring!! :rofl: Victoria Beckham... would be jealous I heard she actually puts fake nipples down her tops :rofl:

:rofl: OMG that woman is a joke!!!

Speaking of nips...:blush: i have mine pierced... when i give birth will i be squirting breast milk left right and centre?:blush:

:rofl: Nah hun you should be okay!

Actually the nipples are full of holes anyway, when the milk comes out it DOES come out left right and centre lol - actually I have one side that is more holey than the other - Anna doesn't like it, I always wondered why then when I was expressing I noticed that it squirts in all directions and the milk flow is all wonky, but the other one has about 7 holes in it but the milk just comes out straight (like water out of a shower head) hahaha

I never knew before I thought it came out like a tap / hose, rather than a shower! lol

I was feeding Anna once when she was really young, and the one that I wasn't feeding her on started leaking, too. My friend April (MissPolley on here) asked me, "Does it just come out then?" so I just pointed the breast that she was feeding on upward, and it was like a fountain of milk shooting up into the air! pmsl :rofl::rofl: It was the funniest thing...

....but I guess you may have had to be there! :blush:

RaeRae - Sharing is caring!! :rofl: Victoria Beckham... would be jealous I heard she actually puts fake nipples down her tops :rofl:

Speaking of nips...:blush: i have mine pierced... when i give birth will i be squirting breast milk left right and centre?:blush:

Actually the nipples are full of holes anyway, when the milk comes out it DOES come out left right and centre lol - actually I have one side that is more holey than the other - Anna doesn't like it, I always wondered why then when I was expressing I noticed that it squirts in all directions and the milk flow is all wonky, but the other one has about 7 holes in it but the milk just comes out straight (like water out of a shower head) hahaha

I never knew before I thought it came out like a tap / hose, rather than a shower! lol

I was feeding Anna once when she was really young, and the one that I wasn't feeding her on started leaking, too. My friend April (MissPolley on here) asked me, "Does it just come out then?" so I just pointed the breast that she was feeding on upward, and it was like a fountain of milk shooting up into the air! pmsl :rofl::rofl: It was the funniest thing...

I have the strangest image in my head now :rofl:

:rofl: @ Chris x

I replied in BAW Kerry x :rofl:

I know when I sneeze it's almost orgasmic.. & when I do sneeze afterward I usually say out loud, "God, that felt wonderful."

My Husband just looks at me strangely, LOL

la la la la la la Not listening................. :rofl: Got a lovely image!! :rofl:

I have always wondered why..... when you stick your finger in your belly button it makes you want to wee???

Any ideas????

:rofl: Never heard of that one! haha Can't say it does... maybe your bladder is behind your belly button?? lol

It never has done before.....but now you've suggested it, all I want to do is wee!! :rofl:

Hehe! Visions of a gazillion TTC women, all with finger stuck in belly buttons...rushing for the loo! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

It never has done before.....but now you've suggested it, all I want to do is wee!! :rofl:

Hehe! Visions of a gazillion TTC women, all with finger stuck in belly buttons...rushing for the loo! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

PMSL!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

your not the only one it makes me wanna pee not sure why maybe we just have extra sensative bladders
:hug:

I have always wondered why..... when you stick your finger in your belly button it makes you want to wee???

Any ideas????

MrBum's strange thought of the day:

"Why is this person free and walking the streets?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann