Same symptoms for 2 pregnancies??

PrincessMommy

Mommy expecting #2!!
Reaction score
So I am experiencing pretty much the same exact symptoms this pregnancy as I did with my last one. I'm looking for a little hope in the fact that it could still turn out to be a girl :p Anyone have almost exactly the same symptoms for different pregnancies and have a boy+girl LO?? I would love to hear some stories :)

It could be. I have one of each, but my pregnancies were different. I was much sicker with my little girl, but there are lots of women who have the same symptoms and lo is a different sex. Thinking pink for you.

I did. My sickness started at around the same period (7-8 weeks) and I had the same cravings and aversions so I was convinced I was having another girl. We stayed team yellow so it was a massive suprise! :D He even had a 'girly' heart rate- the only thing that was different was that he was a lot more active but I put that down to not having an anterior placenta and baby not being breech.

Yay!!! See my boyfriend has 3 boys now (only one is mine) and I'm hoping, 4th times the charm??! ;D lol. My boy did too!! It was the only thing about him on the womb that was girly (old wives tales and such) Chinese gender said boy, baking soda test said boy, and so did that gender test you can buy from the store. This time, everything is pointing to girl o.o Cept I haven't bought the test from the store yet. Thanks for your stories ladies! Feeling a little pink :D

My other 2 were same symptoms. Only difference was my cravings! And I had girl first then boy. This pg has been completely different so who knows! 2 more wks and I'll know! ;)

Aw yay!!! That's exciting :D And same here!! My cravings are different. I actually are tons of sweets with my son and I hate sweets. Now it's spicy foods :3

Mine with my daughter was fruit and sweets. With my son was jarred banana peppers straight from the jar. Lol. This one its watermelon, pickles, and BBQ meat. Lol

Omg I have eaten 3 jars of banana peppers!! Its so funny you mentioned that :p they like aren't even spicy to me right now. I just wolf em down XD

I thought my second would be another girl, since the pregnancy was so similar, but nope! All boy! However, my third pregnancy has turned out to be a little different, so now I have no idea what's going on! :haha:

Yay!! Aghh- Maybe if I just keep calling it a girl- it will magically be one :p haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->