sand and water table/outdoor toys

cookielucylou

Reaction score
We currently have one of those seashell sandpits but want to replace it with a sand and water table so can anyone recomened a decent one?
Also what other outdoor toys are good to have?
DS1 is 26 months and loves going outside to play so would like to get him a few more things to do.

Personally I leave sand and water play to nursery, can't be bothered with the idea of sand getting everywhere.

Other outdoor toys, swing, scooter, trampoline, bike, balls, little tikes rocking horse, playhouse, basketball net or slide I could fill a public park with stuff that i'd love DS to have in the garden but sandpits are just not for me. There is no way I could guarentee the sand wouldn't end up in the house and somebody on here mentioned neighbours cat using theirs as a litter tray - yuck!

I don't do sand in the garden. I know that it'll end up in the lawn and on the flower beds lol.

We do have: 12ft trampoline, double swing set, climbing frame with a big slide (and we are hoping to get monkey bars for it too), paddling pool, trike, bike, peddle powered tractor and trailer, various garden games, swing ball, playhouse.

As Tommyg said, if the sandpit isn't covered then you will get cats using it as a litter tray.

Personally I leave sand and water play to nursery, can't be bothered with the idea of sand getting everywhere.

Other outdoor toys, swing, scooter, trampoline, bike, balls, little tikes rocking horse, playhouse, basketball net or slide I could fill a public park with stuff that i'd love DS to have in the garden but sandpits are just not for me. There is no way I could guarentee the sand wouldn't end up in the house and somebody on here mentioned neighbours cat using theirs as a litter tray - yuck!

Cat poop isn't a nice discovery indeed..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->