Sandra Reading ?

BeesBella

Mama of 1 and expecting number 2 in July 2019
Reaction score
I just ordered a reading from Sandra for £3. I looked on her website and it doesn't say how long it would take for her to email me her reading. How long did it take for her to email you if you got a reading from her ? And was her reading correct ?
Thanks =)

it took 3 weeks for me to recieve mine, she's completely inundated with requests right now, so expect it to be between a week and 4. No idea if mine is correct yet. She sees me concieving this month and is drawn to the 24th... the 24th turns out to be one of my fertile days!! So let's hope she's right lol x

So, was she right in the end??? I'm desperate to know. xxx

Well she told me this - "The baby i'm seeing is a boy linking with december for a conception into january for finding out."

The conception in December is out of the question, however I am testing next on 30th Jan so there is still some hope !

Edit - Just seen that you're in Suffolk, me too ! Where abouts are you ?

Hi BeesBella,

I'm based in Ipswich. Where are you??? xxx

I'm in Lowestoft =D

She was wrong for me, said a Nov/Dec conception :(

I know she can be a bit slow getting back to people for readings (although mine only took a week). She said I'd get my BFP in Nov/Dec which was right. She said it would be a girl, although I don't know about that yet lol. Her reading was the most detailed one that I got and she did say a lot of things which were actually applicable to me.

Could someone tell me how I can go about getting a reading from Sandra? Got ones from the other popular ladies so though I might as well get her view too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->