Santas grotto girls 2014

Did anyone make any new year resolutions? If so how are they going?

Hopefully baby won't be much longer HM :)

Nothing for me R. I never stick to resolutions and just feel guilty so I don't do them anymore. It used to be 'lose weight' but that lasted about a week. I did actually manage to lose it all a couple of years ago but started on the spur of the moment one November ;) How about you? Have you got any?

Yeah lose weight and eat healthier etc. I've cut out fizzy drinks which I used to live on and just drinking water now :)
Also want to start saving hard again x

Ooh the water one is a great idea - it's a small change that makes all the difference :) Good idea on the savings too - just stay away from the bargain thread!! ;)

Yay!! Exciting!! Really hope you get your vbac :)

Good luck HM!!!

As far as resolutions go, I've started looking after my skin more, have acne scarring from teenage years so treated myself to some No7 and Lancome and need to stick with the routine as I can see a difference already!!

Also waiting for OH to pick me up a blender so I can start making smoothies again rather than eating crap all day

6 cm & 100% effaced. I love my epidural. It was hell before.

Big rubber thingy measuring pulse and oxygen impeding my ability to type. Everything's going well.

So exciting!! On your due date too! Hope he's delivered safe and sound honey :)

What kind of smoothies do you like Jaysmummy? I definitely need more fruit in my life!

I've tired to make smoothies before but was such hard work to clean the blender? :(

Good luck HM :)

Robert Douglas :cloud9:

VBAC delivery on January 7th, 1:42 pm

7 lbs 3.2 oz and 20 inches

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l634/hakunamatata2012/20140107_144608_zpsi6ck5wo0.jpg

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l634/hakunamatata2012/20140107_144624_zpsqzr2ppkg.jpg

Awwwwww congrats! He's adorable and well done on your VBAC!!!

I tend to make smoothies that have 1 or 2 fruits (banana and strawberry for example) with peanut butter, yoghurt or almond butter. Then I chuck in some porridge oats and occasionally a bit of green (spinach,kale etc) and then milk and ice

And I have a dishwasher so don't worry about cleaning it :blush:

Congratulations HM, he is beautiful!! Well done on your vbac :D

Jaysmummy - that sounds so so good! Makes breakfast much more exciting!

Congrats HM :happydance:

Will try that jaysmummy, maybe mine was too thick :)

Hello Grotto Girls, just found where you were hiding :haha: hope you are all well.
Congratulations hukunamatata on your LO :)

Hope I can join?

Congratulations hm, he is beautiful xx

Just noticed the grotto has closed :(

Hi ladies, lovely to see you here :)

Aww so sad about the Grotto, I was wondering when it would be closed :( Really hope they open it again in the summer this year, I have already ordered my first Christmas present lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->