Santas grotto girls 2014

It's mad that it's already almost Easter. I'm planning to scale back (a little tiny bit) this Christmas so will try not to start buying until October (August?) lol

I'm starting to think about when I should start my shopping. Usually it's August/September, but I'm due to give birth in September so I'll write off sept and October.... November is too late. I think I'll start in June lol x

I admit to having started shopping already. Have got a few presents for my 2 boys already, mostly Lego sets and games, also got in various offers a Teksta puppy, sully cuddluppet, Planes Dusty RC and Spider-Man freezeez cup for Joe, and John Adams Hot Wires, Mario Chess Set and turtles freezeez cup for Jacob, just got to get main presents which will get nearer the time, already know I will be getting them the new Skylanders Trap Team game for the wii, also a Nintendo 2ds each, TV DVD combi for their recently decorated room and a bean bag chair each.

Nice work Lisa!! Excellent bargain hunting :)

Purplerat - my LO is due in November, so I need to get everything totally sorted by September really, so I can concentrate on baby things instead of Christmas. Totally at a loss as to what to buy for baby so I will be looking for ideas nearer the time.

I'm starting to think about when I should start my shopping. Usually it's August/September, but I'm due to give birth in September so I'll write off sept and October.... November is too late. I think I'll start in June lol x

I love your logical thinking! :happydance:

Haha, I surpassed myself and started 2 days ago! I got my eldest a lego set and a mario knex set and 2 pez's for the boys stocking. It cost the grand total of about £3 as I had vouchers he he. God knows what I can buy a 3 month old at christmas, she'll probably sleep through it all anyway! X

Hello all, how is everyone doing? I cannot believe we are nearly in June! Anyone been shopping? Xx

I am doing my best not to buy, but in order to feed my shopping habit, I've been buying winter clothes instead! My kiddies now have an array of onesies, snuggle suits, pyjamas, dressing gowns, coats, hats etc, all from this year's sales! Have got a few bargains and it's kept me occupied in not not buying Christmas presents. There are only so many coats and onesies pre-schoolers need though.

Am now onto buying holiday clothes, so that should keep me occupied for a few more weeks.

Have to say though, I'm already looking forward to getting the tree up and some Michael Buble.....

Buble is for any time of the year!! Some good sales on recently!! Xx

I see the crazy Christmas crew 2014 banners are out!

I am doing my best not to buy, but in order to feed my shopping habit, I've been buying winter clothes instead! My kiddies now have an array of onesies, snuggle suits, pyjamas, dressing gowns, coats, hats etc, all from this year's sales! Have got a few bargains and it's kept me occupied in not not buying Christmas presents. There are only so many coats and onesies pre-schoolers need though.

Am now onto buying holiday clothes, so that should keep me occupied for a few more weeks.

Have to say though, I'm already looking forward to getting the tree up and some Michael Buble.....

Clothing is a great idea and quite practical too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->