Santas grotto girls 2014

Ah I miss the grotto, look forward to it opening again. Had anyone found any good bargains already for Christmas?

Is the grotto really locked? I can get in, it's just hidden but none of the posts are locked?

No huge bargains yet Pingu, other than some Toot Toot cars. I may give those to her for Easter though!

I can still get in because I had it bookmarked but can't post. X

Just wanted to pop in and say hi - I miss you girls! :flower:

Also thought I should mention that it is now less than 11 months to Christmas :haha:

Won't be long until the grotto is open again (I hope) x

Is it just me girls, or do u find it hard to believe it's nearly February?? I'm still very is Xmas mode lol I still have a cupboard full of sweets and biscuits (we are slowly making our way through them!) and we are loving snuggling up all evening/ weekend watching DVDs, eating lovely winters dinners etc. I still have a huge gift bag in my wardrobe full of toiletries, presents etc that I haven't got round to using yet.

I wish it could be winter all year! I think I might still be in Xmas mode at Easter :)

We are already planning for next winter as we are planning an extension this year, and I have been keeping an eye out for reduced decorations for our new room. People in work think I'm mad but I know u all understand lol

I can't believe how quickly this year is going so far. I'm not really in Xmas mode anymore, looking forward to it getting abit warmer. We've got lots of Christmas goodie left which isn't helping my diet :blush:

All our Christmas treats are gone and I'm looking forward to the summer now - I'm not a big fan of January/February. I love December so much that I find these months really depressing in comparison! I agree that the year is going mega quick!

At least Feb is a short month :thumbup: Spring starts next month :flower: Will still be cold but at least the days are getting longer.

I'm still loving the winter girls, house still full of Xmas treats but am now on a diet so not interested in eating them lol
But also looking forward to spring and some nice new clothes, maybe even some sunshine!
Can't believe it's the middle of February, it'll be time to start buying for Christmas 2014 before we know it

To fulfil my need to shop for Christmas, I've been picking up bits in the sale for next winter. Just bought a fleece onesie and cuddle top and bottoms for my LO in the next size up. I must be mad.... but it's so satisfying lol

I have done the same! Primark had an awesome sale on about 2 weeks ago with loads of Christmas stuff reduced, I bought DD all kinds of festive cardigans and leggings.

This time in 9 months we're going to be so excited!

Almost april!!! Who's started their Christmas shopping? :)

Not me :) But I'm working on Easter baskets :thumbup:

How's everyone?

How is everyone doing? I can't believe we are now in April. Only 3/4 months until the grotto will reopen :)

How have I not noticed this thread before? I'm here, I'm here!

Yay hello Mummy May :D

I am already a little Christmas excited, how crazy is that? It just feels like the grotto will be open before we know it and then it goes so quickly after that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->