Save my sanity lol bfp?

babyvaughan

<a href="https://lilypie.c
Reaction score
8C623E41-8862-4474-8E0C-6615E46B5EAB.jpg

One is FMU the other is afternoon urine.
The store was all out of pink dye test.
My doctor had me do a hcg blood test, I am going crazy
wondering and they said I might not hear back til tomorrow morning!
Vote what you think! I usually use pink dye! My periods not due for 4 more days but I had random bouts of crying for no reason and so breadt tenderness so I decided to test! Lines showed up by 2/3min but darkened to this at the 10 min mark!

Looks like a bfp to me! Congratulations!

Thank You, I have read so much on not to trust blue dye so it scares me to get excited. I keep checking my online medical record acct hoping they will upload my results lol. Nothing yet and its been 3 hours since my draw. I will update when I find out which is no later then tomorrow morning!

Looks pretty darned positive to me, too blue and thick to be an evap surely!

Thanks for the response. I went and bought a dollar store pink dye test I only could tinkle so my pee wouldn&#8217;t be strong at all and it&#8217;s literally late at night but there was a super faint line it&#8217;s pink but like almost evap looking but showed up in the time frame. So I am thinking I am but my I don&#8217;t wanna get excited and be let down. We have been ntnp for 3 years. I took 4 years to conceive my son and required surgery so this reminds me to much of ttc journey I&#8217;m trying to protect my heart! About 10 more hours and I will be able to call and get my blood results!

Bfp for sure. I only dislike blue dyes for early testing, bit that's without a doubt bfp!

Definitely BFP. Blue dye aren't trusted with squinters because the ALWAYS look like a squinters when wet, and easily get evaps after the time. But these are clearly blue and not at all squinters :)

I am pregnant! Apparently these tests are great early detector so lol My period was not due til next Wednesday and my hcg came back at 8 so they literally caught it right away! So crazy! 3 years and it just randomly happens on the month my son turns 3!

yaay! Congrats! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy :)

:wohoo::happydance: congrats happy and healthy 9 months xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->