Say A Prayer For My Little Rebecca..

KX

Reaction score
She is going under anaesthetic tomorrow following an accident at the nursery.

We got a call at the house at 2.30pm today to say Rebecca had had an accident. She was running and fell and her tooth has went through her lip, the Manager said she doesnt think she needs an ambulance but if we could get down there asap as she needs to go to hospital.

I was hysterical-probably over the top but she's my little princess.

We got to the nusery and I was gobsmacked at how bad it actually was.

Anyway took her to St Johns (our local hosp) she had to see plastic surgeon etc, who said that due to her age they would not stitch it awake, so she would need to go under anaesthetic, and it would be done at the Royal hosp for Sick Kids in Edinburgh.

We have to be there for 8am tomorrow-and I am so scared of her going under anaesthetic. (I know babies much younger go under but this is my little princess!)

Its funny as I know Lucy is our baby literally, but I still see Rebecca as my baby too!

She is going to be left with a scar the plastic surgeon said :hissy:

Spare a little thought for my little diva tomorrow xx:hugs:

awww hun :hugs: :( wish i was able to drive to lend a hand! will be thinking of lil madam! :hugs:

Awww poor Rebecca. I hope all goes well for her tomorrow. Will be thinking of her. Seems a long time to wait to stitch it. Poor little chick.
She'll be absolutley fine Karrina, try not to worry to much x

Exactly what we thought Hels-waiting til tomorrow, but they said its not an emergency so they slotted her in tomorrow.

She came home and ate chicken soup and a yoghurt god knows how she can eat, its eewww.x

Aww, poor little Rebecca.:hugs:

Easier said than done, but try not to worry too much Karrina. She will be fine, in fact, it will be a little adventure for her.:hugs:

As for the scar, she is that tiny that it will hardly be noticible when she gets older.:hugs:

Let us know how she is tomorrow hun. Try and get some sleep tonight.:hugs:

Aww poor little soul :(
At least she doesn't seem too affevted by it scoffing away LOL
good luck for tommorow will be thinking of you :hugs:

Ooooh no!!! Poor Rebecca :( I'll be thinking of her tomorrow, hope it all goes well.

Oh poor little woman.

She'll be fine Karrina - strong like her Mummy & calmer & brave unlike her Mummy ;) :D

Thinking of you tomorrow I can only imagine your worry x

Awww poor little chicken, I imagine id be the same if anything happened to my little baby. How old is she??

Hope all goes well and she is feeling better soon! Hope you are ok too. :)

hope all goes well tommorow i know it must be frightening for you but Im sure she will be just fine, will be thinking of her xxx

Thinking of you all tomorrow, I would be feeling the same. Big kisses to Rebecca and loads of hugs to you hun x

Oh poor little thing! bless her heart :(

Hope it all goes well for you all today, i cant imiagine how you must be feeling, hang in there, shes a brave little one!

Will be thinking of you

x

hope all went well, poor little thing big hug to her x

How did it go Karrina? Hope Rebecca is ok x

:hugs: Hope all is going well for Rebecca :hugs:

Once the area heals Use Mederma for kids... It really helps the scars disapear. Here is the website. If you cant get it over there let me know. I would be more then happy to pick some up and send it to you :hugs:
https://www.medermaforkids.com/

hope it went well this morning hun, kisses to rebecca

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"