Sayin' hi!

auntiesarah25

Reaction score
Well I'm preg with #2. #1 - my DD is only 7 months old!!!:cry:

I had mirena July 17- sept 8 when it fell out. OH and I had not one, but 2 oops! moments since then. I was supposed to start on the 3rd and I chalked it up to the mirena coming out and my hormones being messed up. I was having cramps and felt like I was going to start any day for the past two weeks.

Had a blood test yesterday and my hcg is at 337 so I have to go back every 48 hours til it reaches 2000 and then they'll schedule an ultrasound.

OH an I had agreed we were done with one. Ha!:haha:

As of right now OH is pissed! I've already accepted it. Although that's not to say I'm not completely freaked at the thought of having a newborn and 14 month old!

Congratulations! I'm currently 10 weeks pregnant with my third and my current youngest is only 9 months old, I'll have 16 months between mine and I'm dreading it too! I've found it so hard to get excited about the whole thing. Surprisingly my oh is actually more pleased than me, I hope your oh manages to come round soon

Congratulations! I'm sure OH will come around - this whole pregnancy thing is exciting and miraculous (not to mention terrifying!) and he'll catch on!

Welcome back, I remember your name on the boards last time we were pregnant. Sounds like our babies are due around the same time, again. DD will be 14 months when next one is born. She was semi planned though as we were NTNP as she took a year to get and all my previous babies were due in March so a May baby is really exciting.

Welcome back, I remember your name on the boards last time we were pregnant. Sounds like our babies are due around the same time, again. DD will be 14 months when next one is born. She was semi planned though as we were NTNP as she took a year to get and all my previous babies were due in March so a May baby is really exciting.

Yes I remember you too! This is a total shock. Not planned at all! The opposite. Best of luck this time around too!!

Hi! Everything works out the way it should, I am a believer in " what's meant to be will find a way."
I'm sure your husband will come around eventually, I'm sure it is a shock to him (well both of you).
But how exciting. Giving your daughter a sibling will really be an amazing gift! :) although unexpected, in time you will see how amazing it is

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->