Saying goodbye

GemmaG

Reaction score
Just wanted to say thanks for everything and all the support but unfortunately it hasn’t worked out for us this time

Been bleeding all day quite heavy with severe cramps......have my last scan tomorrow at 2pm to confirm. Life can be so cruel but I’m thankful for the short time I had with my wee bean and so grateful to have seen it’s heartbeat yesterday I’m just so sad and utterly devastated that I didn’t get to keep him or her. The pain right now is unbearable my heart hurts so much I can barely breathe....... maybe I will be given one more chance but unfortunately this little miracle wasn’t to be xxx

If you saw the heartbeat yesterday is there not a chance everything could still be ok?? I had bright red blood in my first pregnancy but there was no explanation for it and it wasnt a MC. Im praying so much things turn out ok for you but sending love xxx

If you saw the heartbeat yesterday is there not a chance everything could still be ok?? I had bright red blood in my first pregnancy but there was no explanation for it and it wasnt a MC. Im praying so much things turn out ok for you but sending love xxx

That's what I was thinking! I've had bright red bleeding on both previous pregnancies early on and they were fine! I hope your okay!

Good luck for your scan hopefully bubs is all ok. I have everything crossed for you xx

I really hope it sticks and bleeding will stop! I bled heavily for a week with my first at 6-7-8 weeks and all was fine until later on which was unrelated.
Also with my 3rd at 15 weeks.
Keeping everything crossed for you and hope your little baby is ok.

Trigger Post

I’m afraid that’s not the case I’ve passed everything just an hour ago and it is all still intact and there is a large hematoma in the outside of the sac so it must have gotten worse and pulled the baby away from the uterine wall. I will maybe be back here someday and I wish all you girls a wonderful healthy pregnancy xx

I am so so sorry to hear that!!!! Heartbreaking. I hope you will be ok and the best of luck moving forward when you are ready xxx

Absolutely heart breaking to hear this. My thoughts are with you. I've been through 3 Misscariges the first one I was almost 11 weeks so I know how devastating it is. Here if u need to talk or vent or anything just PM me. :cry:<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->