• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Saying hello! NTNP #2

[ img ]insert siggie address here[ /img ]

Just remove the spaces. Like this:

My baby is not feeling well today. So sleepy and a low grade fever, I'm feeling stressed about leaving her to go to my nephews birthday for a couple hours. She should be ok as oh is home but yesterday she just wanted mommy. It was supposed to be nap time but now she's napped all morning so I don't know what to expect. It's so hard when she can't just tell me what's wrong.

Sorry your LO is under the weather fox. Any ideas what's wrong?

My little monkey has been a bit out of sorts lately but I think it's teeth. He hasn't got any yet but they look very close to the surface. Wish they'd hurry up, I'm sure he'll be a lot happier when they're through.

When my monkey man was teething, he'd run fevers of 104. His doc would always say it's just a bug. But he only got fevers that high then in 2 days or less a tooth would pop through. I mentioned it to the doc and he said there's no way it's his teeth. The statistics for me though prove it was because every time it went that high a tooth followed shortly after. (He's now 8 and losing his teeth!)

No, not teeth I don't think, she has six and has never had a fever with them before. She is about 100.5 and very very sleepy and grumpy which is not normal for her. She is usually very alert and very happy. Poor wee lady.

It's not the tww for me yet unfortunately (or fortunately, not sure which one!).

It's CD11 for me today so think some BD is in order tonight. I'm pretty sure I ovulate around CD14 so time to get some swimmers in there haha.

How's your LO doing now fox?

My monkey is cutting his first tooth (finally!) so he's a bit of a grumpy bum at the minute, keeps waking up early which isn't like him. I can see the bloody tooth so so close to the surface, I'm trying to will it out!

How's everyone doing?

Give him lots of hard things to chew on, it helps the tooth break through. My lo is doing much better though was quite unsettled at bed time/little appetite tonight so we will see if she sleeps through the night or not.

I noticed you are online pie, shouldn't you be baby dancing missy?

I am trying not to symptom spot but I feel like crap. So nauseous and headaches like crazy this week...so fx. AF is due sometime between Monday and Wednesday and no cramps so for which is a classic pms symptom for me the three days leading up. If we are pregnant I'm declaring myself über fertile since last time I was on the pill and this time I'd be ntnp while still brestfeeding five or six times a day and have managed it on my first cycle.

Ah well it's 9am here so no BDing for us, think the monkey might be a bit put out :haha: We didn't manage to BD last night cos my DH was feeling a bit funny. Bit gutted but hoping I can get some tonight haha.

Hmm that sounds promising fox. I know it's so hard not to read into every tiny thing we feel. That would make you incredibly fertile! Are you going to wait until AF is hopefully late to test?

Yeah, I'm waiting. I don't have a fortune to spend on pregnancy tests and am hoping to not have to wait long enough to go the ic route. Today is cd 29 so not much longer and I feel terrible this morning so I definitely either have some sort of bug or am preggers. Hoping the latter, but expecting the former.

I caved And tested early due to extreme nausea, headaches, fatigue, and nipple soreness especially when breastfeeding dd and low and behold..... BFP!

Oh my God fox congratulations! Wow you definitely are super fertile!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Ty. Oh is claiming super swimmers I'm claiming super egg. Lol. I'm still feeling a little nervous about it and hoping its sticky.

I'm starving, I'm nauseous, I have to pee, I want sleep....Ahh my body is freaking out pregnancy style. Also my very close to one year old is exhausting! She's chosen this week to want to hold my hands and walk!

:happydance::happydance: Congrats, Fox Mommy!! Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months!

Whenever I've conceived I credited my man with super swimmers as my wonky hormonal issues make things so difficult and tricky.

AFM - not around much as I've been on here too much lately and needed a break. This latest "false alarm" and bfn have kind of got me down. I still can't help but think it was a chemical as my period was heavier than normal, lasted longer than a week and my PMS was through the roof. I got so depressed and even had suicidal thoughts one day. As soon as the bleeding stopped I felt better. But I guess I can never know. :shrug:

I won't be oving for a long time either. And since we're NTNP I technically shouldn't be trying to figure out when I am either but well....you know how it goes...:winkwink:

Starry,
I need to apologize about my lack of sympathy and general obnoxiousness. I somehow missed that you were not doing so great and had got a bfn I thought you weren't testing until mid-month. My gloating has been way inappropriate, sorry. I appreciate your kindness and support and I will definitely keep you in my thoughts, and prayers if that's okay with you.

I'm glad you are feeling better and hope to see you around soon, taking a break from the boards is probably a good idea!

You're not gloating. :hugs: I felt a little down the first few seconds after I saw your bfp news but only for a few seconds. I'm truly pleased for you! :happydance: I can't begrudge anyone their happy news. Babies are so sweet and fun. Jealousy is not my style.

I'm guessing I'm going to ov anywhere from July 18th to the 28th, based off a 40 to 50 day cycle. Most of my cycles have either been 40 days bang on or within a day or two of that. Only one has gone as far as 50 so I'm guessing I'll be oving closer to the 18th. My parents leave on the 16th so the timing is quite perfect. :thumbup:

Congrats FoxMommy!!!!

Good Luck Starry. I'm waiting to O too. Not sure when it will be as my cycles have been odd the last couple of months. According to the calendar on webmd it says I should O the week I'm on vacation staying in a huge cabin with the rest of my family. Go figure!! Good luck Starry and everyone else waiting for their BFPs!!! Loads of baby dust to us all!!! :dust: :dust:

We kind of started ntnp again yesterday! I managed to convince my husband to go condom free and we had a bit of fun but he's ill now so probably won't be again for awhile! We'll definitely be ntnp in earnest from the middle of next month if I'm not pregnant now! :happydance:
My daughter's nearly 7 months old and I'm still breastfeeding her. I haven't had any periods since before I fell pregnant (and then they were irregular!) so I don't know if I'm ovulating, let alone when! I found out I was pregnant with my daughter at 4+1 weeks on cd 73 though, so must have ovulated on cd 50 ish, so I know that with me anything's possible! :haha:

Beca :wave:

Welcome, Estel! :flower:

I found out I was pregnant with my DS on CD70 so it sounds like we have similar experiences.

Still waiting to ovulate (probably...who knows:haha:) but we're not officially ttc so I'm not keeping dh up to date. Gotta keep the pressure off. :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->