• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Saying hello! NTNP #2

Another little update: (is anyone still here?) :flower:

Got some ewcm last night so it looks like I will be ovulating in my projected window (July 18th to 28). This might be considered ttc but dh and I plan on being a bit more intentional about dtd. We're pretty active anyways, but from time to time life does butt in.

Hey starry! I'm still checking in. I'm feeling stressed out by all the worriers in first tri. I'm not of the belief that every time I get a cramp or backache I'm miscarrying... I'm also not worried every time I don't feel nauseous. It's a stressful board over there. I have been pregnant before and although I had som insane cramps and breakthrough bleeding it wasn't dangerous AND my dd is proof positive to me that worrying will get me nowhere.

Anyways, enjoy dtd and hopefully you don't mind this pregnant lady still checking up on you waiting for you and the others in here to get their BFPs! Fx for you!

Thanks!

First Tri is a very worrying time. It's hard not to get caught up in it. Unfortunately, my experience with it has been nothing but bad so next time I think I may ask to be medically induced into a coma until 2nd Tri. LOL

Hope you aren't getting m/s too bad and that the worries don't catch up with you. :hugs:

I'm still lurking!! I just got back from vacation. Didn't post much at all while we were gone. When I was supposed to O (around the 13th or this past week, not 100% sure), I started spotting brown. This was on CD 18 of a normally 32 day cycle. This lasted for 6 days with the exception of 1 day (the 4th day into it) being a little more than spotting and had 1 clot in it but had to use tampons. All the other days just had to use a liner and it was not much just when I wipe. My normal AF is 7 days long with the first 2 days being the absolute worst with loads of cramping and clotting. It never got bright red but had a red tint to it on the day the clot came out.

I will be taking a test tomorrow morning since it is my first morning back from a week long vacation, but I don't feel any different and not sure if I O'd during that time I bled or what was going on. So it might be too early to test or I might not have caught it at all this month. Not sure what my body is up to now. LOL! It's just as crazy as I can be at times!

I guess I should have been amongst those worrying. I'm miscarrying. Totally devastated.

I guess I should have been amongst those worrying. I'm miscarrying. Totally devastated.

Oh, I'm so sorry! What crushing news. :cry: I've been there before so know how hard and unfair it is.

Thinking of you.

:hugs::hugs:

Thanks for the hugs. Guess I'll be back here ntnp once this horror is over. Though right now I can't believe I'll ever be pregnant again. Miscarrying is putting me in a dark sad place.

FoxMommy, I speak from experience...it will happen again!! When I was 20 I had a miscarriage. To this day (12 years later) it is still hard to talk about but now I have a DS that is 8! My step mother had over 13 m/c's in her life before she had my little sister who is now 20 and my little brother who is now 9.

There is still a lot of hope!! Praying for you!!

I have no fear of getting pregnant (dd was conceived on the pill, this one as first cycle ntnp and I really mean ntnp I had no idea when I ovulated wasn't counting or anything just knew when my last period was) its the staying pregnant. Dd was a 32 weeker due to incompetent cervix and a bicornuate uterus. So I'm pretty concerned with staying pregnant. I know I want more children, I just can't imagine enduring this heartache again. I feel older and like a part of a club I don't want to belong too. Im cuddled up in bed eating chocolate and finding it impressive that I can eat. I've had to force myself to eat the last few days so I can keep producing breastmilk for my daughter (1 year + breastfeeding!) as I already feel like a failure now would be a really bad time for that part of my life to end and fortunately she still loves it.

I was extremely depressed after my first pregnancy ended in miscarriage. I was like an automaton at work and then I would come home and break down and cry until the point where I was scaring DH. The clouds do clear....eventually. Just give yourself time.

And I get the fears. I mean, I'm just assuming that my next pregnancy will end in miscarriage. Even though I have my DS I still lost his twin so every pregnancy I've had has had a loss. And even with DS I almost lost him right up until the delivery.

Dh and I had talked it over and we agreed that we would fight for our second child. We really want another and we think DS would be a great big brother! I used to want 4 kids but my next pregnancy will have to go perfectly for me to even consider it.

I also think I'm going to be "out" for this cycle. Even though I'm not exactly sure when I'm going to ov, I'm pretty much right in the middle of the prime time it should happen (based off my previous cycles since DS was born). However, DH just had his wisdom teeth pulled the other day so won't be in the mood to DTD anytime soon. I have to hope that I ov'd a few days ago or that his swimmers are long-living.

I might be out too. Not sure if I O'd or even if I had AF twice in 1 month or what. I just ordered some OPK's that will be here today. I'm going to start using those to see appx when I O in the month. I just want a general idea as I used to know but since we decided to NTNP, my body has been really weird.

On CD39 now and getting some of my classic PMS signs -- pimple breakouts and a bottomless stomach. I can never eat enough! I usually get the intense hunger about a week before my period so AF should show up by the end of the week. Will try to stay strong and not test until the 11th if she is a no-show. I do have that 50 day cycle messing up any tracking.

Hi ladies. I go in for a scan tomorrow. The bleeding stopped yesterday so I'm hoping to get the all clear from the doctors. Prayers that I miscarried naturally and completely would be hugely appreciated! Hope you are both doing well and I hope we can all celebrate some BFPs soon! Very very very soon.

Prayers are going up for you FoxMommy!!!

AFM - I have seen a line! But it's not getting any darker yet over the last 2 days so I'm afraid it's a chemical. It's a vvvv light line. Was trying to keep my hopes at bay but started getting them up when everyone else was seeing the line as well and saying congrats. I don't feel congrats because I don't see it getting darker. I posted them in the pg test section.

Fingers are crossed for you, JJ! Wait a couple of days to test again. Then you should know for sure. I think testing everyday will only serve to torture you at this point.
:dust:

FoxMommy, prayers are coming your way!

Thanks for the prayers starry and Jj, things went as well as I could hope. My uterus is all clear so I'm waiting for my period then trying again I suppose. Unless my dr says I don't need to wait for a period...but I've read it's safer. Fx for you Jj.

Hey Ladies, I know it's a little late but I'm hoping I can join this thread? I posted in the TTC forum but we're definitely taking a much more relaxed approach this time around, so we're more NTNP. Our LO is just over 8 months old abd I would just love to have two close in age!

Hi tryingforangelone you are totally welcome, but we are definitely not a high posting thread so you may need to join another thread too. You'll always get a reply though. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->