Saying hello!

Beautiful11

MammaShanxo
Reaction score
Hello so finally I've (almost) reached second tri I'm 12 weeks and 5 days along but feel like first tri is really negative and not a place I want to put my thoughts! I felt the same on BNB when I was pregnant with my son. A little about me I'm Shannen :wave: I have a one and a half year old called Hayden! And we are expecting baby bop on the 8th of February 16' we've had lots of scans as we had something called a vanishing twin! And were booked in this month on the 29th for a private scan to find out what we're having!!! We have already got most of our stuff from our DS we are expecting DS new big boy bed to arrive come Wednesday so we can have his cot for baby bop we have also bought our double stroller but keeping it at mammas and papas until our due date. Secretly hoping for pink! She will be called Hallie-Rose but will be smitten with another son also were thinking Harrison for a boy. I'm on Instagram under - Mammashanxo feel free to add me! Looking forward to sharing our journey with you all!

Hi Hun hope ur ok :) I remember u from our last pregnancy I found out Thursday I'm having baby boy number 3 :) I was hoping for pink but I'm over the moon again now my boys are amazing glad to see u over here x I'll add u now x

Hi lovely! I remember you also glad to see your doing well with your healthy boys! Okay I'll accept you just now so glad to be back in second tri! xxx

Hi! I am due Feb 10th and also had a vanishing twin! Such a strange phenomenon isnt it? Good luck with your pregnancy and yay for us for making it to 2nd tri!

I'm considering a private scan to find out what were having but I think my husband and I agreed that we can wait the extra three weeks and save a little money. Anyway hope your second tri goes amazingly!

Hi! I remember you from our first pregnancies :) glad you are over in 2nd tri, so much more fun! X

Thank you ladies!!! People keep saying they remember me �� but I don't remember a lot of people xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->