Saying hi (very anxiously!)

Mrsmac02

TTC #1
Reaction score
Hi ladies - this is my first post, I just wanted to say hello.

All being well, this will be my second baby. I'm about 4-5w and pretty scared to be honest!! Can't really remember how i felt the first time, seems a million years ago, but right now I feel, well, absolutely nothing - no pinching, v little break tenderness, no sickness.

You'd think I'd be more relaxed this time but I've had so many false starts and problems in the last 18 months that saying I'm anxious doesn't even cover it!!

X

Hi MrsMac!

Huge congratulations on your pregnancy!
I'm new too but i'm sure we'll fit in well!

Im the same as you, 5 weeks with my first... seems like every little pinch I get I'm straight onto google to find out if its normal!

Ohhh the anxiety.. does it ever go away!?

Hi!

Congratulations ;)

I remember you from my last pregnancy my lb was born on 8th sept 13!

Lots of luck for a healthy pregnancy xx

Hi Hun, congratulations! xxx

Thanks all! Oh gosh embeth, I rember you too! Hope you lb is well too, they're little monkeys at this age!

I don't think the anxiety ever does go whosthebaby!! I felt great in the second tri and most of the third with my son and the the antenatal classes started and they brought out the amnihook to show us lol!!

I can't tell you how nervous I am about this, I just keep having this awful feeling that things won't progress :( Need to try to think positively! X

MrsMac I feel exactly the same! It's normal I guess. I was very anxious with my DD I remember, but somehow I think it's actually worse this time around!

I don't know if I am feeling sick or just sick with nerves! I've had some cramping and spotting too which doesn't help. Had it with DD but still scaring me to death. It's like I have a bad feeling about this time.....

Oh well. Got to stay postitive right?

I know exactly how you feel MrsMcP!!

I remember some pinching the last time which I've had none of this time so naturally, I'm thinking the worst instead of rationalising and thinking a) it's a different pregnancy and b) I can't control what happens by being super anxious about it!

All I can do is hope things work out I suppose!

Is it March 2016 yet?! 😉

Hey and congratulations! I'm came here last week so quite new too. 5ish weeks with my second! :hugs:

I really felt almost nothing at 6-7 weeks. After the 7 week mark, I started getting a little ms and really sore breasts. I just had a good scan at 8 weeks yesterday with a great heartbeat and hardly have any symptoms the last couple days. Try not to analyze them too much. I hear lots of women have symptoms that fluctuate from severe to nothing, or hardly anything ever at all. You're ok!

Thanks Anniemac, glad your scan went well!

I know, I hear myself saying these things about no symptoms and I think - didn't I say this exact same thing last time?!

There's one sure fire symptom I get when I'm preg - paranoia! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->