saying hi :)

donnarobinson

Mommy Of 3 Boys
Reaction score
Hi girls. 14 weeks in two days so thought I'd pop in and say hi.
Hope your all well. I'm Donna 27 from wolverhampton UK
I have two boys cj 3 and Chad 1
this will be our last baby altho j saidthat last time lol. Defo last tthough. This one was a surprise baby .
was really scared at first but am excited now and can't wait . I'll be having a early gender scan on 1st August ican't wait. I have a feeling it's another boy tho. X

Hi I'm in Scotland and expecting my fourth. I have two girls youngest is a boy and had a gender scan at the weekend and it's another girl .Xx

Helloooo and welcome to second tri :) I'm in manchester and expecting my second. We already have a boy and I really thought this lil one was a boy to but she's a girl lol so you never know :) good luck for your gender scan x

Congratulations girls. I'd love a girl can't lie but I will be just as happy with another boy x

Hey donna u made it to 2nd tri yaaaay :D xxxx

Hi Hun I did :) glad to see u over here . Who knows we could bump into each other i hospital lol x

Hey guys, I just jumped over for first tri too!

I'm gale, 30 from edinburgh. I have a son, brodie who was 3 last week and having another boy.

Nice to meet you all!

hiya
doesn't feel that long ago you said you were pregnant. it's gone so quick. x

yea we are good. kyle seems to be stringing more words together everyday, I think he'll soon over take james with his speech. we were told when james was a baby that his speech might be delayed. so i'm not too worried.
hope you are all ok. x

Chad is the same his speech is so good CJ was defo not saying all the things Chad can say at his age
We're good tired lol
Can't believe ur 22 weeks Alredi x

they have their big brothers to learn off of.
I know it's going quite fast now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->