Saying hi!

Laura27

Reaction score
...Hi!

I was on here back in 2014 when pregnant with my son and i'm now 9 weeks with my 2nd! Currently completely symptom-less, same as last time around, so feeling grateful for that!

If anyone can tell me how to update my signature that would be great!

:thumbup:

Hello! Welcome back and congrats! I had my first in 2013, and am now back as well for my 2nd :)

Hi, nice to meet you! How are you finding pregnancy the second time around?

Hi and congrats!!

I had my first in 2014 too and second in 2015 and I'm now here with my 3rd

Hi! Congrats to everyone! I am on baby #4 and 10 weeks today!

I think there is a signature option on your profile where you can update it? Somewhere on the left side of the screen on desktop format. :)

Hi, nice to meet you! How are you finding pregnancy the second time around?

I'm bigger already! I was down to pre-pregnancy weight and doing really well, but I've been gaining weight and belly size fairly quickly... and my diet is really good and mostly unchanged! There's not much I can do but hope I don't keep ballooning!! :haha:

You couldn't tell I was pregnant until over 24 weeks with my first. This time I look about the same as I did at 24, except I'm 15 weeks. Eeek!

How about you!

Welcome back to the first tri ladies :wohoo:

Hello, congratulations huni. Hopefully someone will know how to change your signature. It's been ages since I did mine that I've also forgotten x

Thanks everyone! And congrats to the others who are back again!

sevenofnine - I know the feeling! I'll be 10 weeks on Sunday and hubby said this morning that he can't believe no-one at work has guessed yet as im already pudging out! Last time around I didnt even have a hint of a bump til after 20 weeks! Although saying that...i'm about 2 stone heavier than I was then haha

Hello!! I had my first in 2013, and then my twins in 2015 now I'm back with number 4.

Hi Laura I was also here in 2014 with my DS he was born in the November and now am 7 weeks with baby number 2!

Also already feeling very 'pudgy' not a bump in any shape or form but feel very full!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->