Scan at 5.5 weeks ..

All good so far thanks Hun :thumbup: fingers crossed for us both :hugs:

Quick update - back in tomorrow for another scan after bleeding heavily last night. :( bleeding had since stopped but I just don't know what to think as the bleeding was very bad last night. :cry: DH Is hopeful everything is ok and is convinced it is a girl as he says only a girl would cause him so much stress. I hope he's right, on both accounts. I would take a little diva any day of the week over losing this pregnancy! Feel so low tonight :cry:

So sorry hun! Hopefully it's just a little scare :hugs: I always joked my babies would be grounded as soon as they came out, both gave me bleeding episodes!

I can only imagine how scary bleeding is. Hopefully you just have a diva on your hands. Fingers crossed for you:hugs:

I had a scan at 6+4 with my son. It was a clear picture of a alien figure, lol.

Sorry to hear this Lisa, we are so similar I had lots of bleeding yesterday too and have an emergency scan this morning, good luck i will be thinking about you, fingers crossed for the best outcome :hugs:

Thank you ladies. Scan not until 2.30 this after noon, long day, just need to keep busy.

So sorry hun! Hopefully it's just a little scare :hugs: I always joked my babies would be grounded as soon as they came out, both gave me bleeding episodes!

Haha funny you should say that, my husband said the exact same thing, this baby is grounded till its 18 if it keeps scaring us like this :haha:

Sorry to hear this Lisa, we are so similar I had lots of bleeding yesterday too and have an emergency scan this morning, good luck i will be thinking about you, fingers crossed for the best outcome :hugs:

Aw Hun, its so scary isn't it. I assume your scan went ok?

All is well!! This little monkey obviously just wants to keep us on our toes! Heart beat nice and strong and even seen movement. :cloud9:

Baby measuring 2.8cm and 8+6 weeks :)

Yay amazing news :hugs:

Yep mine was fine too, these babies are obviously out to cause us stress!!

Congratulations :hugs:

So happy to hear for both you and thurl:happydance::happydance:

As my dh says when I'm dealing with bad m/s "tiny baby, be nice!":haha:

Glad things have worked out for you, that's brill news :)
I commented on the first page about my weeks being behind, well iv had another scan and I shud be at least 7 weeks. Sac has grown but baby is measuring 5 weeks and with my hcg levels rising but not doubling in the first place before I had scans it don't look good :( I go back next week for another scan see what's happening but I think I'm heading for a MMC :cry: x

Stacey that's very sad, so sorry to hear that, sending you lots of best wishes :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->