Scan date match ovulation date

..marie..

Reaction score
Hi ladies I thought I'd post here as uv all had ur scans and thought I'd get a better answer,so I had slight spotting on 6th march but full af didn't come till 8th the midwife is going from the 6th so mu edd is 11th dec however I was charting that month my charts below and according to ff my due date is 13th dec because of when I ovulated cycle day 15 but here's the odd think I had spotting on cycle day 15 :wacko: so I just don't now,I'm worried that when I have my scan they will put my due date back and il be gutted so the question I want to know is did your scan dates add up,any advice would me fantastic

Hi!
Nope my dates don't match at all!! Not many ppls do!
My date of ovulation/conception is 14 days different to my scan date (which is also the date of last period) obviously I wasn't pregnant when I was on my period!

Mine match!!! the first day of my last period was Sep 28th making my due date the 05th July according to when I believed I ovulated, (these were my own dates) when I had my scan at 23 weeks I measured bang on the same dates as my own and they also confirmed my due date as 05th July...

So they actually said that u were further along did u mension it to ur midwife and what did she say

They do count exactly 40 weeks from the first day of your last period but will give you an accurate due date at your scan xx

I was put 5 days ahead from my FF ovulation date at my 12 week scan

I'm just worried that if I go thinking I'm 13 weeks and they put me back to 11 it will be like starting over again plus that puts me right by Xmas day lol

Mine don't match at all....but then it's only a few days and that's why it's called an ESTIMATED due date.

For me:

By AF - EDD 3rd July
By OV - EDD 8th July
By Scan - EDD 6th July

You due date will be determind by your 12wk scan, and not then change.

So it seems they put you forward from ovulation if anything not back,it will be interesting to see what dates ur baby's do come on

Two weeks is a lot to put somebody back by! I doubt they'd go by more than a few days :)

Hiya, mine 12wk scan dates have matched my ovulation dates both times!
With ds my lmp was 8th march so mw originally gave me a due date of 13th dec but going by ov date i worked out 26th dec. Scan gave me a due date of 25th dec and thats the day he was born yaay!
This time lmp was 8th nov and mw gave me a due date of 15th aug but going by ov i worked out 23rd. 12wk scan gave me a new due date of 22nd aug.
So i was out by a whole day working on ov dates both times whereas midwives were out by over a week. If you have long cycles i'd say they are more likely to move your due date following your scan as the midwives dates will be way off as they are based on a nice standard 28 day cycle
P.s a xmas baby isnt too bad and my hospital xmas dinner was pretty nice lol
Xx

Well I'm hoping that it will match my ovulation date,the only thing that puts me of Xmas day is my 4 year old son would hate to miss him opening his prezzies but I know baby will come when it wants :winkwink:

I know for sure my lmp date is incorrect - I have pcos, was on clomid and monitored and temping to track O.

I didn't get a temp spike that month so O could have Happened on 1of 3 days putting my due date between 15-17 June. My 9 week scan said 19 June and my 12 week scan 16. Dr said those would be the most accurate and let me pick which to go by. I took 19 June to avoid induction for going over even though i knew 16 is more accurate.

Anyway since 20 week scan I've been measuring a week ahead which coincidently ties up with my lmp due date which is definitely incorrect. Baby is just growing bigger than average but that is normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->